Blaaah!!

Awwww thanks girls!!

You're all making me cry :cry: (in a good way, not upsetting me lol!)

I love you all :)

:hug:

xxxxx

Lyrah

Don't think we have EVER spoken before, however, I just wanted to comment.

The fact that you are able to make the decision you have just made is beyond comprehension. You have made such a hard decision and I think more than any other thing I have ever read on BNB, your story warms me the most.

Only people who are strong and confident in the love they have for each other as a couple could even consider this!

You are truly an inspiration to anyone out there who feels they might have it hard or be making "tough" decisions.

I do, truly believe there is something so special on it's way to you!

Someone somewhere has made things difficult for you knowing you'll pull through the other side and be even stronger still!

Lyrah, I think I am about to tell you I love you lol!

Seriously though... thank you for sharing your story!

Nat x

Lyrah

Don't think we have EVER spoken before, however, I just wanted to comment.

The fact that you are able to make the decision you have just made is beyond comprehension. You have made such a hard decision and I think more than any other thing I have ever read on BNB, your story warms me the most.

Only people who are strong and confident in the love they have for each other as a couple could even consider this!

You are truly an inspiration to anyone out there who feels they might have it hard or be making "tough" decisions.

I do, truly believe there is something so special on it's way to you!

Someone somewhere has made things difficult for you knowing you'll pull through the other side and be even stronger still!

Lyrah, I think I am about to tell you I love you lol!

Seriously though... thank you for sharing your story!

Nat x

Thank you so much :cry: :hugs::hugs:

You have no idea how much that means to me.

xxxxxxx

Inside, I'm really crying a lot at having to do this, but on the outside, I'm smiling.

I've just got to hold my head up high and be strong, no matter what happens.

Crying is ok, but I'm not going to let the tears grab hold of me, I have to smile through it and know in my heart, I can do it.

xxxxxx

Lyrah :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs: I'm sorry about your long wait to TTC but maybe something good will happen and you won't have to wait as long. :hugs:

Aww Lyrah, life isn't easy on you right now, is it? =( I'm so sorry hon ... but you know what's best for you. I hope things will start looking up again soon, you deserve a life with less worry and trouble.

Glad you've decided to stay around though =) :hugs:

:hugs: I think you are really strong and amazing for making decisions that are so hard with such consideration for the potential impacts on a baby. Happy you will still be here with us - you would be sorely missed otherwise... Thinking of you...

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"