Blaaah!!

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
At my new ticker :(

I'm still staying in here though, even if I am taking a loooong TTC break!

Not leaving you girlies, or BnB!!!

:dust::dust::dust: to you all! :)

:hug:

Why the long wait hun?...im sorry!

Come chat and talk about it?

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Lyrah.....u do know, if you decide to give up TTC that you might just fall when you least expect it.
Please keep in touch with us xxxxx :hugs:

oh hunni i'm so sorry, why do you want to break for so long?!
We're all here for you.
I'm sure when you least expect it it'll just happen!

:hi: Hunni,

Sending you a big :hug:

Why have you decided to wait????

Hope your feeling a bit better today

Lots of Love

:flower: Twink's :flower:

Sorry hun, you've had a rough time of it. :(
Why will you have to wait so long to try again? :hug:

Aww thanks girls :hugs:

I'm ok though, it does hurt a lot obviously, but sometimes these things happen.. and maybe it's for the best, so I can get healthy again before I fall pregnant.

Basically the reason is this..

As some of you may know, I've had a problem with OH getting a job for the past 6 months. I figured hey, if I fall pregnant, he's got 9months to sort himself out. Not the way to do it at all.

I physically cannot carry the weight of both of us when I'm working 4 days a week doing all different shifts, getting very tired and stressed out and having to cope with my health problems too.

So, we are both moving back home. Reason for this is that I'm going to live with my dad for a while, get a new job and then get my own place.

OH is going to live with friends, get a job, and then get his own place.

We are staying together but living separately.

It's going to be so hard but I told him that I need some space alone to sort myself out.. my health, my life, my career and to be able to reshape myself as a person.

It's so tough, it really is. But I've got to be strong about it.

I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.. and maybe something wonderful will come out of this.

xxxxxxx

wow Lyrah that is a tough choice to make and you really being so mature about it. When you say it like that I can totally see why you are doing what you are, you are going to drive yourself crazy working so hard to support you both and stress and sickness are not good for ttc.
God bless you hunny
x

I have been following your journey, as have many others on here and sort of feel like I know you better than some of my friends. In saying that, I dont really know what to say to you, so I will just go with. My thoughts are with you, and I am praying & hoping that things work out the way you want them too.

Hope you stick around so we can support you and help you in anyway we can.

Thanks girls, that means a lot:hugs:

I will still be here everyday like I have been, I just won't be ttc. But I will definately be staying with you girls cos you're all so special to me.

xxxxx

What a big decision to make!

I hope everything works out for you!

As all the other girls have already said. Please stick around, I know I personally have only been speaking to you for a few days but you really have touched my heart, and I sure you have so many others.

I wish you all the best in you future and you become a stronger person through this.

You know you have us all if you need us and to hold your hands along the way.

Lots of love

:flower: Twinks :flower:

If nothing else Lyrah, you know you have found a forum where no one will ever judge you and everyone will always love you :)

Awww thank you!

I agree, I love this forum so much.. all my true friends are here. :friends:

I definately will be staying here for good :)

I am glad you are finally moving back home, it will make you happy as you have been feeling lonely for a while. I have caught up with all the threads as been so busy (sorry) and I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you over the last few days. Defo keep in touch either via bnb or msn ok? Cos I really want to be there for you should you need someone. Take care Lyrah and I hope everything works out for you, keep me up to date ok. lots of love and :hug:

aww hunni i wish you the best of luck and good on you for seeing that you and your oh need to be in stable jobs and you need to be healthy and i'm sure the next 1year and 9 months will fly by for you hun.

glad to hear you are still staying here though as you are still very much part of this forum and wouldn't be the same without you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->