black floaty dots in eyes..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by pictureperfec, Mar 30, 2011.

1. pictureperfec

pictureperfec mummy to Saskia

:( i get black floaty dots in my eyes, its not every day, and it lasts and ends up giving me a headache and making me feel sick and dizzy..

i do suffer from low BP so maybe linked to that? any ideas? :(

2. Pisces24

Pisces24 Well-Known Member

Hi i'm getting this as well, but it's only when i turn my head to the side. I am concerned about mine as i have an underactive thyroid and a condition called hyperprolactinemia. It could be the whole centre of gravity issue as well, i was reading that you can feel really dizzy in 2nd trimester. I have a doctors appt next week, so ill be sure to ask her then if it's normal. Hope you feel better soon x

3. pictureperfec

pictureperfec mummy to Saskia

yeah ive been suffering with dizzyness and blackouts but this week is the first time the dots have started :( i also have previous problems with my ear drums which has never helped my balence!! i think right now just everything is coming together to make things difficult.. :dohh:

hope you feel better soon too!