Black & White Twins!

There is a black woman on Big Brother 10 (in the U.S.) who is married to a white man and they have twins where one is white and one is black! I had never heard of this before but lately I am hearing about it all over the place!

That is so amazing!!!! Very Cute!!!

its amaising what genetics can do! I think they are just little cuties...I want to pinch those cute little fat cheeks! :blush: Hormones are kicking in! I also know of a couple who didnt have twins but two children and one was black and the other was white!...anyway...their kids were just beautiful...I think its fantastic! YAY to mixed marrages! :winkwink:

There is a black woman on Big Brother 10 (in the U.S.) who is married to a white man and they have twins where one is white and one is black! I had never heard of this before but lately I am hearing about it all over the place!

I was just going to say that!

There was another case of this all over GMTV a couple of years back... it's not that uncommon. They are so adorable, and it was really sweet when they held each others hand !! :D

The black twin has the most beautiful eyelashes...

lol....well...I guess its safe to say their fraternal.

A girl I knew had black and white twins, she made lots of cash from magazine shoots etc. I don't live down in Kent anymore, the kids are probably about 8 now. The white one had blonde hair and the darker twin had ginger hair which is also really unusual for a black person. They were erm very distinctive kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->