blackberry pearl 8110

oOKayOo

Reaction score
good or bad? im not getting the sony erricson w850i due to so many bad reveiws online about keys cracking? dont know if it can do a whole 18 months..

anyway so i have ordered a blackberry pearl in pink ;) heard its great but would just like to see if any of you guys have got it and is it a good phone .. ?

good or bad? im not getting the sony erricson w850i due to so many bad reveiws online about keys cracking? dont know if it can do a whole 18 months..

anyway so i have ordered a blackberry pearl in pink ;) heard its great but would just like to see if any of you guys have got it and is it a good phone .. ?

Hi
First post!

I have one of these as a company mobile phone, and it's main use is as an email device as well as a mobile phone.

Compared to most phones out there, functionality is quite complicated. the camera isn't up to much and media functionality is basic as best (mp3's and pictures)

The Pros however are its very robust whilst being one of the lightest phones i've used. TBH though it is more geared to business users who need no frills.

apologies if this is not what you wanted to hear.

I have just got a blackberry pearl - love it. It's a bit tricky to use at first but easy enough to get your e-mails set up etc. If you figure out how to change your message tone let me know!!

Profile Key (one on the left side with the 3 bumps on it), scroll down to Adanced and select it. choose a profile (most probably normal), press the blackberry key (left of the pearl), select edit, scroll down to Level1 Messages for emails and select then change the Tune.
Level1 Messages are emails.
Messages(desktop) are any messages that are pushed while the phone is connected to Blackberry Desktop on your PC.
Messenger is for any Blackberry Messenger messages
the rest are obvious.

You can set a different tune if the phone is out of the BB holster and when it's in one.
you can also set: Volume, Number of Beeps, Whether the LED flashes when a message comes in and the number of vibrations.

Hope this helps!
x

Yes, I have one. It's not too bad! Prefer the curve.

Well knows ya tell me , it takes me about half an hour to text! Bloody complicated and i wont use e-mail or internet on it :dohh: Looks nice though and its pink :lol: thats the only phone that stood out really compared to whats on the market, apart from sony erricson w580i but got told not to go there.

Im slowly getting there lol !

I'm slowly but surely getting used to mine - not as quick to use to text etc as your average phone though....ah well. Internet is good on it though and yeah it looks nice too!

I don't have a pearl but I have a blackberry and I love it! It is a really good phone although it takes a while to get used to it as there are so many options and menus etc. It is amazing for text messaging! I would never go back to a regular cellphone.

:lol:

I actually really love typing on my blackberry! It turned me into a texter!

It honestly annoyed me to no end the whole three-times-fast-pressing-a-button!

You get used to pretty quickly! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->