Blackout Linings

KX

Reaction score
I have Disney Princess and Tinkerbell curtains in my room that u could shoot peas thru. The minute there is light, madam wakes.

where would be the best and cheapest place to get black out linings? :D

I have the same problem drives me mad!

Could be quite easy to do it yourself if you grabbed some black material from town?

why dont you just put up a black out roller blind? i have a pink black out blind in Diors room with her curtains over the top

Blackout blinds are fab - I told my OH when we move we ARE getting them - It will be the first thing I buy!

i got mine from the market they cut them to size argos do them too

We've already got vertical blinds :?

i have got venetion(sp) blinds into the window then outside like where the curtains would go i have the blackout roller blind then i have the curtains on a pole

KX said:
they do no good!

You want BLACKOUT blinds hun!
https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...d=10001&langId=-1&searchTerms=blackout+blinds

I HAVE KEPT MY VENTETION BLINDS UP STILL BECAUSE ALL THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE MATCHES THEN I HAVE THE SAME IN EVERY WINDOW. BUT WITH BLACK OUT BLINDS THE ROOM IS PITCH BLACK

opps sorry :oops: forgot caps was on :lol:

K i have ventitian blinds and got a really dark pink one for kids room, it only cost me £28 and i say its better than a blackout one :lol: i wanted a black out one but it was going to cost me £68 so i thought why not just get a really dark colour so i did and its lovely and its really dark too :wink:

Where you buying your blinds from for that much :shock:

try ikea if there is one near u but they do home deliverly online too

Wobbles said:
KX said:
they do no good!

You want BLACKOUT blinds hun!
https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...d=10001&langId=-1&searchTerms=blackout+blinds

I was meaning I dont want to take them down, so lining is better for me :D

stick a duvet cover over the curtain pole for now K - I would go to a material shop personally an see what they suggest - could be cheaper :D

my house would look like squatters camp if i did that :lol:

Wobbles said:
stick a duvet cover over the curtain pole for now K - I would go to a material shop personally an see what they suggest - could be cheaper :D

hahaha i used to do that with towels

Kx you can still have a roler blind with virtical binds

Wobbles said:
Where you buying your blinds from for that much :shock:

from the local blind company, they put leflets through the doors :lol: think ours were a bit pricey because we have really big wondows, the livingroom window was £128 for that one :shock: but i think i got the name mixed up we have the blinds wher the slats go down not across so are they verticle or venitian? :? im terrible with names same with bread i always get mixed up with plaine and pan so i call it big bread and wee bread :lol: :lol:

you have virtical :lol:

i have them on the back of my house. they are pricey mine were £90 for my patio and little window

my venetions(sp) the ones that go accro were only £8 for big ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"