*~* Blackpool Meet 2011 Weightloss Thread*~*

Reaction score
Right, this should have been agesssss ago. But most of us going on the blackpool meet want to make ourselves thinner so we can attract all the other lovley ladies going to the meet! Lol.

So come in here to chat about your weightloss, what you are doing, what are are eating, how much you are exercising, discuss your weightloss and have a good old bitch and moan about the fact we are all overweight.

I've started up on my diet again almost 4 weeks ago and have lost 11lb so far - got another 13lb to go in 3 months, i reckon i can do it!! How much is everyone else looking to lose?

:hi:

im on slimming world, my first week weigh in i lost 6lb :happydance:

my aim is to lose 100lb (obv not by BP :haha:)

My aim is to lose 2stone and 2lb before blackpool, it took me 6 weeks to lose a stone when i was on my diet properly but if i lose that i should be my original weight :)

Hi girls! I want to lose 2 stone by BP and I know I can do it I lost a stone in 4 weeks when I was at WW! And puppy has just had her 12 week injections so can start walking her soon and get my fat arse moving!! X x

:wave: Me me!

Ive been on SW since January- march and lost 20lbs so far:dohh: I started at 12 st 4 lbs. April was a no-goer but I didn't gain anything so back on it 5 days ago now and already 1.5 lbs gone:happydance: I'm now at 10.11 and want to be at least 10 by BP, Ideally 9.9...this weight ive not seen since my 20's so would be fab and make me a size 8!:thumbup:

editted to add, Ive turnd into a bit of a fitness freak with doing zumba 2 x weekly, spinning 1 x weekly and pole dancing (to keep fit ofc!) 1 x weekly so am toning up well as I lose weight:thumbup:

Hellooo! Joining you all!

I want to of lost 9/10lb by BP meet, deff do-able...just need to find that will power!!

x

What diets are we all doing? I'm gonna do the special K diet as from Monday...lost 5lb in one week doing that last time :haha: I love cereal and its just easy and conveinient...i'm so lazyyy with cooking :blush: so 2 bowls of cereal and an evening meal suits me fine lol!

Probs aim to loose my 8/9lb doing that then its just a case of keeping it off, which is the hardest part for me....I loose it then pile it all back on, or more :dohh:

Got my wii fit & Just dance 2 so will try go on them both every night for an hour or so, go for a long fast walk with my bestie every tuesday night for natter and exercise :thumbup: soo hopefully should loose the weight and tone up!!

x

I'm starting my diet tuesday when I do my food shop! And its got to carry on till my wedding next year! Need to be half the size I am now! Iykwim! Xx

Think Im just going to eat healthy and do lots of exercise. Would do cambridge again but I find it so hard and I always fail on it

im doing slimming world.

ive found a lovely top i want for blackpool thats three sizes smaller than i am now so i think im gonna buy that.

thats what i need to do buy something in a smaller size so i know i HAVE to lose weight to fit in it! x x

We shall go shopping soon Dannie :D have a look around!

I want to be able to buy a sexy dress in a size 10, but I don't think that will happen! Hopefully can buy a size 12 and look nice in it and not frumpy!

Thinking I'm gonna have a Chinese tonight as a last supper :haha:

X

i really like the strapless dresses and the 1 strap dresses but i cant get a strapless bra to fit :cry: i hate my boobs!!! x

Bet you cud get them reduced on NHS Danielle, do they give u back ache etc? my friend got referred as they were depressing her, she couldn't but any nice clothes, wear pretty bras etc so she went to the doctor, took about 2 yrs for her to actually have the op but she looks loads better now, she went down like 5 cup sizes!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->