*~* Blackpool Meet 2011 Weightloss Thread*~*

ye i got put on the waiting list when i was 18 just had to loses about 10 1bs and then i moved and fell pregnant :dohh: now i have to lose alot more weight then 101bs and have to be referred again and i dont know if they still do it on the nhs with all the government cuts :nope: x x

Lea, my diet is high protein, low carbs, my typical day is:

Breakfast: High bran and porridge oats with skimmed milk.

Dinner: Plain Chicken Breast slices with tomatoes and lettuce.

Tea: Bacon (Fat cut off), two poached eggs, tinned plummed tomatoes.

OR

Tea: Chicken Breast, steamed cauliflower, brocolli, green beans.

Its really good and the weightloss is really quick xx

I'm doing calorie counting but with weightwatchers meal. I buy a few meals and eat that with a load of veg and things. I only have one meal a day a though which is about 800 calories and then i'll have snacks throughout the day (maybe slice of toast for breakfast, some crackerbread and cheese in the afternoon) to make up the rest of the calories to get it to 1200!

Also drinking Puer Tea 3 times a day and taking Acai tablets!

I lost 4lbs the first week, then 3lbs, then another 4lbs (though i was also ill that week and didnt eat anything for 3 days so that might have helped lol) and i havent weighed myself this week as i'm on my period so it will just be wrong!

That is a gret weightloss, well done!

I've lost 2lb this week, which is not as good as my other weeks, but i did have a dominos pizza last night to be fair! Lol.

Also just brought some dumbells and a toning exercise video. Losing weight is fine, but if i'm slim but still with jiggley bits, seems a bit pointless! Lol, So going to be doing the diet as well as some exercise and toning. And i hate exercise. With a passion, so lets hope i can keep it up!! Lol.

Someone give me beatings....:blush:

I've had McDonalds, 3 scones with cream and jam...just eaten crap all day...AF is here, and I can't stop eating! :help:

Weighed myself on Monday and I had lost 1lb, guessing I have put that back on and more though :cry:

Joining SW monday my new aim is to lose 3 stone by blackpool! i know i can do it if i stick to it x x

Ooooooh hello BP thread :hi: When did this happen? lol

I'm doing the Cambridge Diet lost 3 stone last year on it, put a stone back on so hoping to shift that and some :rofl:

Ive lost 8lbs this week :happydance:

Im off to the gym today then out for dinner tonight so heres hoping i can behave at dinner and not undo my hard work. Anyone got any willpower going spare?xx

How is everyone doing on their diets? I spent the weekend eting doughnuts and drinking alcohol, so i'm almost quite certain i've put on weight, i lost another pound by friday but havent counted it as i'm hoping i might have just put that one pound on and thats it, lol. Going to have a strict week starting tomorrow to get me back on track!

Absolutely crap....I had nachos with a shit load of cheese etc on yesterday for tea, chips for dinner today, pick n mix, chocolate, sprite....I'm never gonna loose this weight :/

Really do need a kick up the arse!

X

Still slogging away lol been doing my Tae Bo, and zumba for kinect too along with jogging!!!! Omg my poor body :cry: im pooped!

Oh and mellie.... **KICK** :winkwink:

I love it!!! Its actually fun, super hard and pushes you to your limit but worth it! My abs are dead this morning i can barely move :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->