Blah

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm having a teary moment right now. I just feel blah :cry: I almost feel like I want this ttc stuff to be over. Its all I think about. I can't take the disappointment of another BFN. I'm only 5 dpo......agggrrrrhhh, the 2WW is getting to me.

I need cake :cry:

I know how you feel! I´m 14dpo and another bfn. Don´t give up yet, your not out yet, just distract yourself and keep busy. I try to obsess about something else important (building a house in my case) and that helps.
good luck

Hi ladies
I'm having a teary moment right now. I just feel blah :cry: I almost feel like I want this ttc stuff to be over. Its all I think about. I can't take the disappointment of another BFN. I'm only 5 dpo......agggrrrrhhh, the 2WW is getting to me.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down :hugs:

I really hope that your BFP is with you very soon :hugs:

I'm 2 DPO...come over cebethel, I'll make you a big chocolate cake. :)

oh cake, such a shame you can´t email cake I´d love a piece too please.

OOOOooo, you and I are having the same day. DH left for work this morning (I'm off today) and no sooner was he out the door than I just sat on the couch and cried...don't know why, not sure myself.

I'm tired and I'm fed up and I'm scared. I'm sick of entering temps every morning into my iPhone and I'm sick of setting alarms on my days off to take an accurate and consistent temp at 0400-0500 (in fact, I've started WAKING UP ON MY OWN to do it - OMG - before the bloody alarm goes off).

And of course, what was on TV? Bloody BABY STORY. Grr.

All it did for me was give me a headache.

I hear ya. I'm there too today. BUT WE WILL GET THERE.

I don't have cake. But I'm getting ready to stir-fry some fancy-dancy wild caught (gotta be careful!) shrimp if you'd care to join me. (If you're allergic, there's chicken in the fridge as well.) :)

I know exactly how you feel :hugs:, im now 11 days dpo, my period is due in 7 days and although i show no early pregnancy signs ( just normal pre period signs :sad1: ) i still hope that my period doesn't come and that i will have a positive result. I dont know how much longer i can cope with the disappiontment month after month.

Good Luck x

:dust:

I know exactly how you feel :hugs:, im now 11 days dpo, my period is due in 7 days and although i show no early pregnancy signs ( just normal pre period signs :sad1: ) i still hope that my period doesn't come and that i will have a positive result. I dont know how much longer i can cope with the disappiontment month after month.

Good Luck x

:dust:

Good luck for this cycle :dust:

There have been a few pregnancies this month with ladies having symptoms they think are due to AF being on its way so hoping you may be one of those BFPs :hugs:

Hi ladies

awwww you poor thing. I have my WTF!!!! moments too where I want to just give up. but they pass and then the pma starts again. The thing I dont like is that in other areas of your life things are more clear cut...like if you do X then Y happens, or 1 plus 1 is 2. But with TTCing you can do everything right and then nothing happens. Its out of our control, and I dont like that!

tomorrow my period is due and Im expecting my temps to drop just like last month. but theres always that 'what if' as my temps have been better this month. it can drive you crazy. I prefer to set myself up for the worst, so the crash isnt too bad. and one month I will be very surprised to get a bfp.

hoping this month is your month :hugs:

Akk, my temp took a nose dive :( got bad af cramps last night.........the witch ain't due until next week!!! Grrrrrr

Any news Sarah?

Akk, my temp took a nose dive :( got bad af cramps last night.........the witch ain't due until next week!!! Grrrrrr

Any news Sarah?

I'll keep you company on the temp nosing diving :hugs: Mine nose dived too and my AF shouldn't be due till 17 June. I don't have the cramps though.

I hope your temp goes back up tomorrow and it's an implantation dip and the cramps are just implantation :hugs: :dust:

I'm trying not to get my hopes up.......keyword "trying". Not sure if it is actually working :haha:

May we all be covered in :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->