blanket hog

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
:blush: Yep that's me. Stan's now taken to laying on top of part of the blanket at night so I don't steal them all from him :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Funny story:I'm a blanket stealer too! I told my hubby that I don't believe him at all! But his story is that I kick up my right leg when I'm asleep and roll over to the left, stealing the blanket and wrapping it around me. I told him he was lying..............well............. when I go out on the town, I stay at a friend's house. One night after quite a few drinks, she was talking to my hubby and told him that she flat out refuses to let me sleep beside her in her bed now (my face turned beet red, as I feared that maybe I try to spoon with her when I'm asleep, thinking it's my husband, but No! I don't)............because I kick up my foot and wrap the blanket around me, leaving her with no blanket. He nearly fell off his chair and said "see! I told you!" Whenever I stay at her house now, she insists on sleeping on the couch, and letting me have her bed alone.

:rofl: :rofl: That's hilarious

Apparently the other night I got up to go to the washroom, came back and covered myself stealing all of Stan's blankets--didn't realize that. Anyways he uncovered my feet (trying to get the blankets back) and I yelled at him because he made my feet cold. :blush: He got mad at me and got another blanket :rofl: :rofl:

I am guilty of being a blanket hog too. But Brian is a bed hog, so I am not sorry for stealing his blankets. :rofl:

:rofl:

Im a bit of a hog ... i have to have my feet covered up or i get in a :hissy:

:rofl::rofl: I feel sorry for all of your partners as Matt is a blanket AND a bed hog :hissy::hissy:

:rofl: i always steal the duvet, and if i don't get enough, i give james a little kick in the leg :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->