bleeding and scared

ablacketer

Just Call Me Angel :)
Reaction score
ladies, some reassurance would be wonderful. I went to the bathroom (bm) and had a bit of bright red stringy blood. should I be worried? my last period was feb 12th and i had a blood test confirmation of pregnancy

I would maybe contact your MW or doctor to put your mind at rest hun, do you have any cramping? x

i cant tell if its cramping or just the normal uterus stretching. ugh.

They do say any bleeding in pregnancy isn't really normal, but I do know a lot of ladies bleed red blood on and off throughout their pregnancies and continue to full term and have healthy babies.

I would say as long as there is no more bleeding, and you arent having any cramping that bubs is probably fine, but I would contact your MW just to put your mind at rest

I'll be throwing lots of sticky sticky dust your way

Be positive!
x x x

thanks, bleeding is a little worse this morning, if I move around I get cramping. so Im headed to the doctor. I have a really bad feeling....

awww hunny I'm so sorry to hear that :(

When I had my MC in December my bleeding was like that, It started off really light, and got heavier as the days went by and I don't know if it was in my head or not but it seemed to be worse when I was moving around, the pain was definately worse when I was moving.

I really really hope this is not what is happening to you, I wouldn't wish it upon anybody - keep your chin up and let us know how it goes when you have seen the doctor

x x

Thanks belle

well, everything is still up in the air. doc saw something in my fallopian tube that could be ectopic or could be the cycst that produces progesterone in support of a pregnancy. took blood test and have to take another on sunday. appointment monday and we should have an answer

Hope that everything is okay...I have had recurring nightmares about seeing blood...although I am aware that alot of pregnant ladies get blood sometimes and everything is fine. I hope hope hope that this is the case for you x :hugs:

bleeding lessened. we found out I cant go get my blood drawn today because the places are all closed. we are going to POAS and see if it still comes up positive this morning. I feel better, cramping is pretty much gone. It just a waiting game right now.

thanks ladies, pregnancy test this morning was negative. I think we can say its time to start over. last weekend we were able to see a positive in the middle of the day.

You and your LO are in our thoughts hun. Wishing you the best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"