Bleeding issues after provera and clomid

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I was prescribed 9 days of provera and then two days after stopping I started the :witch: I bled for 8 days! It was heavy and crampy and just gross! Today day 9 I had stopped and my husband and I thought it would be safe to :sex: well now a few hours later the :witch: is back! What the heck!

I took clomid for 4 days and I am suppose to ovulate between saturday and wed. This :witch: better go away because we have some :sex: to be doing.

Has anyone had issues similar?

I talked to the nurse and she said this could be my body trying to regulate its self since its been months with out a real :witch:

I bled for a month after taking something similar to provera. Pain in the bum but apparently normal as I hadn't had a natural af in a while :/

I take provera for 5 days and then clomid 5-9 I bleed for about 5-6 days and then it stops. I have PCOS so I rarely get AF and or ovulate on my own :( I wish u luck and hope AF goes away in time for BD.... baby dust

It was 8 days in total I bled. I am to start round two but I have a back disc flair up I have to wait out before I can :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->