Bleeding... =/ Should I go to the doctor?

Massive :hugs: Hunny, Thinking of you.https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/grouphugg.gifhttps://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/rose.gif xxx

I am so sorry to hear :( I am so sad right now.....I will be looking for you in December

Hey. I am so sorry for your loss I know how your feeling right now. Next time you get pregnant make them check your progesterone levels anything below 10 is bad your situation sounds exactly like mine and it was the progesterone... I am pregnant again and things are going much much better so far and this time im on prometrium 200mg daily and 81 mg aspirin research it :) and if your doctor wont listen to you get a new doctor I did and I'm sooooooo happy with my new dr!

Big thanks to everyone.
&
Thanks Seb!

Were you taking the Prometrium and aspirin before you got preggo or when you found out?

I will research it and ask the doctor about it. I will deffinately have my progesteron checked next time. Thank you so much for the info! :)

I was put on it the day I found out and we saw a healthy baby measuring perfectly with a 152 heart beat yesterday! He said they are both harmless to take even if you don't need them and its just a safety measure. The aspirin is because a lot of women have random clotting disorders that cause the baby not to get nutrients, testing for all these is crazy and expensive so aspirin low dose can help prevent it if that is the case. Also of ur progesterone is fine extra won't hurt! You only take it for the 1st 3 months or so till the placenta takes over. Chin up though I know it hurts so badly emotionally but I believe our babies are safe with god waiting to meet us one day :) and it took me 8 months to get pregnant with the 1st baby this one only took 1 month :) the doctor said techincally ur supposed to wait 2 or 3 cycles to try again but if the miscarriage happened naturally you are most fertile right after and my doctor said its perfectly safe (his wife and him even got pregnant right after miscarriage, like a month after) and everything was fine for them :) good luck I'll be praying for you ;)

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear of the outcome I agree with previous poster have your progesterone tested as that was also the cause for my loss. Praying for a quick recovery and a speedy healthy pregnancy for you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->