*Blergh* - The Wrapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well I was sorting some prezzies out earlier and realised how many there are - even the small things add up this not including Moos prezzies ...not only that but Ive more to arrive and get!

I HATE WRAPPING! Anyone else :rofl: Give me a bottle of vodka the roll and the cello OK but not eactly how it's going to be huh? :dohh:

Best get my ass in town for some paper and start now.

ah I Love wrapping, it's so much fun! Send them down my way I'll get 'em done for ya!! :rofl:

I hate wrapping, mostly because I used to do mine, my moms, my brothers etc. It really added up! :wacko:

I love it at first then by the time i get to the end im sick of it lol

Yer your bored now Polo - fancy a trip to the North West! I'll let you have a mini Baileys :rofl:

I hate wrapping. I do all of it around here and there's a lot of it to do. :dohh:

Yer your bored now Polo - fancy a trip to the North West! I'll let you have a mini Baileys :rofl:

I'd be battered i havent drunk for so long ... baaaaad idea, unless it was moo's pressies, she wont notice :rofl:

Do you honestly think Im the kind to worry how its wrapped as long as its wrapped? lol

buy my ticket to the UK and I'll wrap for you ;)

I love wrapping too, so much that i always buy loys of small bits to wrap up!! i have been known to even wrap up the cats pressies too!!

hehe i love it so long as i dont have to do it all in one go, and theres loads

it really does start to get boring after the 50th thing

but a few things and i love it hehe

xxx

We can have a wrapping party :rofl:

YAY!! :happydance:

I love wrapping, when it goes well; it's satisfying...until I forget what I've wrapped! :rofl:

I've been playing with cellophane this year! It's awesome because you can scrunch it up and it still looks good! (Obviously still have to wrap that/put in a gift bag) :D

xxx

I HATE wrapping presents.:hissy: And I can never get them to look right. Does anyone have any tips????

OMG! rapping is the worst part ever (for me) i mean i like it but i hate it so much too haha its frusterating

Argh i hear ya!

I hate it , not only that but im so crap at it i spend ages doing one and once i finished it looks shit! :lol:

I love wrapping :D
Well, until ive wrapped so many things in one day that my arms cramp up haha.
Last xmas i remember sitting for the whole of the 23rd of december literally from morning till i went to bed wrapping EVERYTHING even my neighbours stuff because i stupidly offered as she was taking Alex out.
Never again lol.
But otherwise, i enjoy it, i whack my xmas albums on repeat sit with bailies and wrap haha.

We didn't get wrapped gifts as a kid from 'Santa'. Mum had these huge decorated sanata sacks and just put the toys straight into it. The only presents that got wrapped were the ones from her. Must have saved her lots of time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"