Bloated! Can I get it to go down?

GemmaG

Reaction score
Ladies

Have a bit of a dilemma over the last day or so I’ve become really bloated its becoming hard to hide. Thing is I go on holiday this Thursday with a few people I don’t plan on telling just yet it’s too early also trying to hide it in work!

I really need tips on getting this down a little. I work out quite a lot so usual have a very flat stomach and I literally look about three months gone, nervous my secret will be out before I’m ready to tell it. Can anything be done? I loved it with the twins but I was telling everyone I knew as I couldn’t contain the excitement this time though I want to wait.......

Hi Gemma

I’m afraid I don’t have tricks for the bloat, I’m ten weeks pregnant with twins and there’s just no hiding that bloat hump, I was at a gathering and 3 ppl asked if I was pregnant, just not ready to tell

I’m wearing loose clothing but as soon as I sit it sticks to my bump!
Jeans and a shirt/ blouse is easier to hide than a dress for sure so that might help?

Good luck hun

I don’t think you can really do anything to hide your bloating

It does help if you eat low carb (I experimented a little with this!), but it is so hard to do during morning sickness.

I couldn't hide it this time either, I was bloated from 5 weeks pregnant and looked around 5 months pregnant, I'm only petite as well so I had to tell people before I wanted to as the bloat looked like an obvious bump:(

I'm 16 weeks now and probably only slightly bigger than I was with all the early on bloat Haha!

I was the same I was so bloated I looked 2 3 months pregnant at 5 weeks and I cudnt hide it. I told most people i was pregnant at 9 weeks.
Still need ti do the social media announcement but I want to wait until I'm 24 weeks. Just 3 and a half weeks to go.
My bloat went down when I hit about 11 weeks but by 14 weeks I had a odvous bump and now I'm huge. I hid my pregnancy with DD until 20 weeks I kept holding my bump in. But there is no way I can do that this time. I'm 5 months and looks about 6 or 7 months lol:oops:

If you eat smaller meals every few hours instead of large meals at once helps. And sticking to healthier fresh food I find helps often. Also get the suck in belly pants. I had to resort to that yesterday as my bloat was awful after I had a take away lol and obviously my partner doesn't even know yet. But suck in pants and doing what I said above as helped me so far

6 weeks and 16 weeks... I look about the same! 6 weeks obviously is bloat and 16 weeks is bump!! :lol:

20190518_142657.jpg IMG_20190525_100955_131.jpg

Oh I feel you! I had so much bloating with my 3rd. I dont remember if I had much with my 1st, I know I had quite a bit with my 2nd and crazy bloating with my 3rd! I was so uncomfortable, especially as the day went on it would get worse and worse and it hurt and I looked very big! I dont remember what week it started but it lasted until about 13 weeks then finally eased up. I am 5+3 right now and am wondering when it will kick in again.
I never did find anything that helped it, although I didnt try anything. I had such severe morning sickness that I didnt even eat that much. But I bet lower carb like someone suggested would help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->