Bloating like this at 4 weeks normal?

chous23

Reaction score
I am 4 weeks 3 days pregnant with baby #2 and I feel HUGE! I mean, I know it's nothing compared to what I will be later on... but for 4 weeks along I am SO bloated.... normal? Will it go down? If so, When?

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 51
Yes!! I was soo bloated during the two week wait and up until
About 5 weeks. I'm still bloated but it was worst during the 4th week :)

Yep normal, my bloating goes up and down. Yesterday I wasn't so bloated, today I look like a whale. :lol:

(Sometimes you fart lots too. ;) )

I'm bloated too, don't have to have eaten anything for it to happen. I'm 4 weeks too x

I was very bloated from Getting my bfp til about 7 weeks and then at 8 weeks a bump started to form :) x

Yes!!! From week 4 - week 5 I was so bloated. Has gone down now that I'm 6 weeks.

I've been so bloated it isn't even funny.. Mine started at 5 weeks and still hasn't gone down

I had bloating in first trimester. It is bcz of progesterone hormone. It slows down digestion, giving the nutrients from food you eat more time to enter your bloodstream and reach baby. This slow digestion may cause bloating. So take small foods and avoid gas inducing and fried foods. Here you can find remedies for bloating https://www.momjunction.com/articles/remedies-bloating-pregnancy_0075362/

Oh dont worry, im only 7 weeks and i look 4 months pregnant. Its my 2nd pregnancy by the way.

Yes I have had exactly the same.. seems to of gone down a bit today and I'm 5w 4 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->