Blood after intercourse at 9DPO... Help?!

MamaBunny2

Reaction score
I am currently 10DPO today. Last night my man and I :sex: and when I used the restroom afterwards there was blood all in his semen and when I wiped. I am not due to start :af: until Friday (I have had a 12 day LP since July when I began charting). I popped in a light tampon and went to bed. This morning, there was nothing. I checked my cervix, which seems high and maybe semi-soft I'm not sure, and no sign of any blood. Put a liner in before work and checked again just a bit ago and still no sign of blood. :shrug:

This whole cycle has been messing with me BIG time and I have an OB/GYN appointment scheduled, which is this afternoon. Here is a post from yesterday regarding my weird OPK and strange period: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ve-opk-cd14-15-then-again-cd23-8dpo-help.html

I've been temping and had a clear BBT rise with positive OPKs on CD15, then a clear temp dip and rise on 8DPO. The blood came late 9DPO. Been off BC pill since mid May.

I'm freaking myself out thinking I have some sort of hormonal imbalance, cysts on my cervix or ovaries, a short LP... you name it I think I could have it :wacko:

Anyone know what this could be? I'm super anxious to get to the doc today!!!

Sometimes after sex you can get a little bit of bleeding its normal. It may or may not have to do with being preggo etc. If you are not bleeding anymore i wouldnt worry about it.

Sometimes after sex you can get a little bit of bleeding its normal. It may or may not have to do with being preggo etc. If you are not bleeding anymore i wouldnt worry about it.

I didn't have any discomfort during "the act" and it wasn't obvious until I went to the restroom and sat down. It was like pink/red tinged semen coming out. Scared the crap outta me! Then when I wiped there was more. But like I said it's completely GONE now :shrug: Hoping it wasn't from my partner! But then again hoping it wasn't ME either! Before when we would :sex: it would usually jumpstart :af: and I would continue to spot and/or bleed. I keep checking my cervix and digging around up there, looking for a sign of the :witch: but nothing.

I didn't have any discomfort during "the act" and it wasn't obvious until I went to the restroom and sat down. It was like pink/red tinged semen coming out. Scared the crap outta me! Then when I wiped there was more. But like I said it's completely GONE now :shrug: Hoping it wasn't from my partner! But then again hoping it wasn't ME either! Before when we would :sex: it would usually jumpstart :af: and I would continue to spot and/or bleed. I keep checking my cervix and digging around up there, looking for a sign of the :witch: but nothing.

I have this pretty often and I don't consider us to be too crazy in the bedroom. Sometimes your cervix might be swollen a bit (and lower) and it can cause it. Like MamaBunny2 said, I wouldn't worry about it since it stopped.

I agree... Could be that you just have a sensitive cervix. I've had the exact same thing happen to me numerous times, and it totally messes with your head. Get it looked at just to be safe. But I think it's fairly common.

On the other hand... If it just happened that one time and it stopped right away, it could be implantation bleeding... maybe left-over blood that you 'loosened up' when BDing.

Thanks ladies. I actually had an OB/GYN appointment yesterday that I had scheduled due to my short menses and my fertility concerns. To make a long story short, doc said I everything looked good and what I've been doing as far as TTC is good as well so I should just relax and keep trying. He said he would expect the :witch: to show in the next few days... I estimate Friday :)witch: on Halloween...yay) since my LP is always 12 days. Been wondering if the doc can actually tell that I'm not pregnant at 10dpo just by pelvic exam (I posted a thread on that as well). I'd only be a little over 3 weeks IF I was pregnant. Oh well, I'll listen to him and expect :af: right on time and TRY to relax. Easier said than done :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->