Blood Pressure

Iv just spent ages looking at ur fb pics!!- U and ur oh make such a beautiful couple!!! :) How long have u been together for?? I was just watching '24 hours in A&E' on Channel 4- omg, if thats what ur work is like no wonder ur bp is high!! People are so rude and actually some are really dangerous!! Do u work in different departments? Or are u in one place in particular??

I love Mia actually, and Laila Rose is beautiful, i actually think i could happily call it that if it was a girl!! We havent got a nursery yet- we are moving, hopefully in next few months (touchwood) so we'll do the nursery there,obviously. Iv got an absolutely beautiful Mamas and Papas moses basket and lovely Mothercare cot for the nursery though, they are so lovely i couldnt resist them and i really cant wait to do the nursery!! I love the kinds of nurseries u see on Mamas and Papas, quite neutral, but i think we'd probably add a bit of colour. Im sure i remember seeing some pics of u and ur sister decorating ur nursery?? Am i right? What have u bought for it and have u decorated it all now?? Do u have any more pictures?

Really need ur help- i love ur hair colour! Iv just gone back dark, as i didnt want to be getting highlights done every 6 wks while pregnant. The hairdresser did it a bit dark, so i used a home one, and its a bit red. Ur colour is exactly what i want- is it natural or do u dye (if u dont mind me asking?!). If u dye it- which one do u use if u do it at home?? Also,do u use tan? If u do which one?! Sorry for the random questions, going to dye it tomorrow and i really want to get it right this time!!!!

We are watching The Apprentice- do u watch it? Its sooo funny,!! Pork Chop seems to like it too as im feeling it moving quite a bit!! Yay!! :) Is The Changmeister doing laps round u tonight??

Oh hun I'm not sure ...

Mine's always been low if anything but when I went to teh EPU with pains the other week she said my pulse was high ... ?

But I was majorly freaking out :wacko:

Iv just spent ages looking at ur fb pics!!- U and ur oh make such a beautiful couple!!! :) How long have u been together for?? I was just watching '24 hours in A&E' on Channel 4- omg, if thats what ur work is like no wonder ur bp is high!! People are so rude and actually some are really dangerous!! Do u work in different departments? Or are u in one place in particular??

I love Mia actually, and Laila Rose is beautiful, i actually think i could happily call it that if it was a girl!! We havent got a nursery yet- we are moving, hopefully in next few months (touchwood) so we'll do the nursery there,obviously. Iv got an absolutely beautiful Mamas and Papas moses basket and lovely Mothercare cot for the nursery though, they are so lovely i couldnt resist them and i really cant wait to do the nursery!! I love the kinds of nurseries u see on Mamas and Papas, quite neutral, but i think we'd probably add a bit of colour. Im sure i remember seeing some pics of u and ur sister decorating ur nursery?? Am i right? What have u bought for it and have u decorated it all now?? Do u have any more pictures?

Really need ur help- i love ur hair colour! Iv just gone back dark, as i didnt want to be getting highlights done every 6 wks while pregnant. The hairdresser did it a bit dark, so i used a home one, and its a bit red. Ur colour is exactly what i want- is it natural or do u dye (if u dont mind me asking?!). If u dye it- which one do u use if u do it at home?? Also,do u use tan? If u do which one?! Sorry for the random questions, going to dye it tomorrow and i really want to get it right this time!!!!

We are watching The Apprentice- do u watch it? Its sooo funny,!! Pork Chop seems to like it too as im feeling it moving quite a bit!! Yay!! :) Is The Changmeister doing laps round u tonight??

yehh im obsessed with the nursery the latest pics of it are here in my journal. my hair colour is natural i'm afraid. i don't use tan on my body but i use tan wipes on my face because it tends to go very pale. i have olive skin it kinda goes grey with no sunlight hehe oh they are the cheap tan wipes Wilkinsons own brand! like £1 a pack :) i love them. i love your hair it's so thick! i wish mine would look thick it goes very flat as it's so fine, i have to back-comb the hell out of it.

i did a shift in A&E only for one day as part of my induction, it was pretty boring nothing much happened im sure it must be busier usually. i'm based on the gastro ward, it's the busiest in the hospital, and biggest. a lot of internal bleeding & blood & other stuff gushing out of all sorts of holes. it's manic. we also get all the alcoholics (liver failure = gastro ward) you can imagine how aggressive they can be on their detox. what is your job?

i missed the apprentice, just got a window cleaning buzz :haha: the changmeister is being pretty active got a couple vids of him kicking his tiny little kicks :cloud9: i'll show OH when he gets home from work but i bet he won't be able to see them, silly men lol. pork chop wants to be the apprentice! go pork chop! xx

Ha, i think Pork Chop wants to fire the apprentices!! On the programme about a&e i was watching the alcoholics were so scarily aggressive- are they really awful?? Do they actually do a whole detox in ur ward then?? When they did the operation on my foot it was just a local anesthetic so obviously i was awake but in a proper operating theatre, and all i could notice was the blood splatters on the ceiling!! All i could wonder was what kind of injury got blood that high up?!! So ur probably dealing with stuff like that daily? My job is boring- advertising,i work for a big agency, and we do alot of really cool tv ads, but its a bit of a poncey company really, lots of arse kissing which really isnt my thing. Anyhow, im not going back after pork chop arrives so who cares!! Jons in the police, and his work stories are so interesting. When we first got together he thought i was an undercover reporter as i asked him so many questions!!!

Loving ur nursery- its gorgeous. It looks totally finished to me, or is there anything else uv got planned? The Changmeister is going to LOVE it!!! :) Very jealous of ur hair colour, ill be trying to find something similar tom,plus getting a new tan- im not olive skinned but i can look quite pale which i hate, i read about a new tan thats meant to be good so if i can be arsed to traipse into town for it (if i can with my foot-i keep forgetting!! :( ) then i will, i feel really pale so i want to try anyway.

Watched ur video of chang kicking!!! I love it- thats amazing. Did ur oh see them?? Where does he work?? I really cant wait for pork chop to do it!! The Changmeister will have to give him some lessons. Just seen ur just about 20 weeks now- how exciting!! I think thats still pretty early to be able to see his kicks, let alone catch them on video! He must be a super strong, healthy baby!!:) xx

I am usually 90/56 - 100/60.

I have 'white coat syndrome' im told, basically I get anxious whenever i get my bp done or sometimes pulse taken, I was told as long as the bottom was ok it was fine but when i gave birth they kept me in for 4 days just because of that, they'd said i couldnt go untill it went lower and of course that made me more anxious, it was risiuclous, in the end I had one reading of I think 180 when theyd said I could go home if it was lower, and i was full blown wound up as much as poss, obviously and I knew what was happening. But had to have a heart xray for an enlarged heart and ecg etc to 'check' what was going on. Wish theyd just listened to me! anyway i got some tablets they said were fine to take when bf (i think mustve been anti anxiety med so that they could get their reading? lol) and then i went home. Hope you get sorted soon hon. Im surprised you feel fine when youre heart rate is that high, I felt tired as I was getting my bp done 2/3 times a day and being proper wound up over it, ridiclous really (they ruled everything out and then listened to me, creating a problem that wasnt really there in my mind) the mw said there were woud be no bad effects from it even if it was like that all the time, id just be tired and would need bp tablets, maybe some monitoring as an outpatient to get that sorted, if it doesnt ease off Id say the same for you? Hope it gets sorted out but shouldnt be too bad, I wouldnt think pre eclampsia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->