Blood test & urine test conflict! !I really need your opinion!

Ash0801

Reaction score
Ladies I really need your opinion. My dh and I have recently been NTNP (not trying, not preventing). I went to my OBGYN Tuesday, 30th Dec, took a blood HCG test. They said it was negative because my hcg level is 1. However, I took a urine test today Friday, 2nd January, and got a bfp. I can't figure it out. I have been having heartburn and some nausea, which is why I took the test . My period isn't due until the 5th according to my period app. I asked the doctor was it too early to take the blood test because I wasn't due until this coming Monday. What do you think? I'm so nervous, my LO is 17mos, and I can't imagine having 2 LO.. Advice please. TIA

I'd take another test. If it also comes out positive, take one in a couple days and make sure your line is darkening. It may have been just a tad too early for any pregnancy test. 3 days that early can make a big difference.

Sounds like your blood test was too early. I felt heartburn and nausea very early in pregnancy. I think your pregnant.

I agree with the PP sounds like HCG was not high enough when you did the doctors test, so you would have just implanted , congrats and good luck!.

Thank you all for your responses. I'll keep you updated. *Still so nervous, not sure if we can handle two under 2 :-/ what was I thinking... I hope these feelings are normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->