Blood this morning in loo!TMI!

shimmyshimmy

Mummy of 2.
Reaction score
Hi all,
This morning I woke up with chronic pain in my stomach. We have had a tummy bug going round our house this week, and when I went to the loo every 5 minutes I felt better as it was diarrhea !sorry tmi!
Anyway, at one point I looked in the loo and there was a little bit of blood it was very light red, I didnt have any on the paper when I wiped, and I havent had anymore all day, just that small amount. I rang the hospital who told me I couldnt come in because of the diarrhea, but she said as long as there was no more I shouldnt worry and just rest up. What could it be guys. I am really worried now. I have felt baby moving today, but this is scaring me.
I dread each visit to the loo. I have no more diarrhea, this cleared up after an hour. I have been lying down all day. I have a busy day tomorrow and am worried if I over do it.
Shimmy,
xxx

The bleeding could be from your back passage darling. I get horrid stomach pains with diahorrea.

If you are still bleeding tomorrow, I would give the m/w a ring just to be sure.

Hope you feel better soon x

hi leigh obviously i am not experienced to give much advise on this but try not to worry like rumpskin said it could be from your bottom after all the pressure of the diarroah the good thing is you have felt little one move and thats the main thing! check with MW after your diarrioah has passed to put your mind at rest

It could be just from straining, when I was violently sick I had a little bleeding afterwards. Take it easy and see if it clears up in the next day or two. All the best XXX

The bleeding could have been from the back passage hunn, maybe piles irrititated by all the visits to the loo i had that a few weeks ago also as i had upset tummy, if you have had no more bleeding but still cramps id phne hospital just to check, but try not to worry sounds like it was all to do with your upset tummy
:hug:

Thanks guys,

I have a feeling it wasnt from that area though, it was nearer the front of the loo.
The diarrhea stopped within an hour, but I have had stomach cramps throughout the day, a lot of people at the school have had the same thing though becuase of this nasty bug.
I didnt strain or anything like that, and the diarrhea thing didnt go on long enough for me to be too sore.
I really dont know.
If it is from the other end, what might that be, is it quite common a little blood at this stage?

Shimmy,
xxx

im glad youve not had any more bleeding xx

I think the blood was from the other hole!? Maybe with you having a bad tummy, :hugs: just keep an eye on it today hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->