Blood!!!

loopylou86

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks tomorrow (give or take a day) and I have been spotting. I wiped yesterday afternoon and mixed in with lot of CM was pinky/brown discharge which has really scared me. I was getting a few niggly cramps but nothing too strong.

This morning, the same when I wiped. But if I touch my cervix, no blood. I have had no cramps today but am extremely tired and my back really hurts.

Is this normal or should I get it checked out ? :cry:

hi, I'm sorry that you have been spotting. I had this with my first pregnancy and went straight to see GP. Unfortunately at only 5 weeks it could be older implantation bleeding or it could be something more sinister. My results were inconclusive for about two weeks but sadly I lost my little bean. This isn't the case for everyone and sometimes bleeding does not mean its all over. GP can test HCG levels and that will tell them more about how you are progressing. Hope this helps xx

hi, I'm sorry that you have been spotting. I had this with my first pregnancy and went straight to see GP. Unfortunately at only 5 weeks it could be older implantation bleeding or it could be something more sinister. My results were inconclusive for about two weeks but sadly I lost my little bean. This isn't the case for everyone and sometimes bleeding does not mean its all over. GP can test HCG levels and that will tell them more about how you are progressing. Hope this helps xx

Should I wait to see GP tomorrow or go to the hospital today? :cry:

if u have sever pain or period type bleeding i would see the hospital today xxx

owww hun sorry to hear you have this worry.I had a lill spotting at about 4-5 weeks,lasted 3 days,i didnt have any pain though.Its probably nothing,but better to be safe and try toget it checked asap.Hope all is well..
xxx

I have no pain today but am getting scared. I am worried the hospital will think I am stupid or do I just wait to see GP tomorrow?? Oh.... :cry:

They definatly will not think your stupid hun xxxx its worrying but at the same time it may be nothing xx

is the spotting heavy? or gettn heavier? if so then i would go to the hospital for definate.Also if no pain today try not to worry to much hun which i do understand is hard.just try and keep rested and calm..It may pass like mine did.but id hate to say not to get it checked.
xx

It only happened once yesterday and once today. No pain today at all. Its not bright red and its not constant. I think I will go to my doctor first thing and demand an emergency appointment.

oww hun sounds very similar to my incident when i had it.It was a small amount and only there when i wiped.like i said it did disapear.Iv also noticed bowl movements can cause a slight spotting or just after sex..but i think thats all normal..
xxxx

oww hun sounds very similar to my incident when i had it.It was a small amount and only there when i wiped.like i said it did disapear.Iv also noticed bowl movements can cause a slight spotting or just after sex..but i think thats all normal..
xxxx

I have been really constipated (sorry!) at the same time of the bleeding. x

Oh thats very more than likely what has caused it,and also the constipation might well have something to do with cramping to.Iv also been constipated and the pain is awful if you cant go.I have been drinking as much orange juice as i can when im constipated and high in fibre fruit and vegatables.
xxx

Oh thats very more than likely what has caused it,and also the constipation might well have something to do with cramping to.Iv also been constipated and the pain is awful if you cant go.I have been drinking as much orange juice as i can when im constipated and high in fibre fruit and vegatables.
xxx

The orange juice kicked in this morning and it all happened at the same time! x

like i said id also get it checked with the doctor as it will ease your mind and he will tell you more info..
xx

Lots of luck for your appointment tomorrow xx

:hugs:

I would absolutely go and see your GP. I am not sure if they will send you to the early pregnancy assessment unit for a scan. Thats what they did for me but I was six weeks. When they scanned me I had experienced a missed miscarriage which was really upsetting, but the doctor reassured me that these are rare. Even the sonographer thought that when she scanned me everything would be fine because I had only had light spotting which was brown and only once in the day and then it went. That was just my experience and I don't want to worry you because in most cases its to do with implantation or to do with a small tear internally as the egg buries deeper. Good Luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->