Bloods say not ovulating...what now?

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Just wondering if any of you lovely gals know what's next for me? I'm getting my period within a normal range it last for a normal range but day 21 bloods say I'm not ovulation. I have appointment with gyno august 5th to talk about what next. But thought I'd come to you ladies to see if anyone has any experience so I know what to expect

Some ladies on here takes drugs to assist with ovulation. (Clomid) It could be simple as something like that. Let us know what the Dr. says!

Though its not good news its one of the issues thats fixed quickly with meds but you can try like vitex for the time being its a vitamin suppose to help you get to o! :)

thanks for the reply ladies. my period is now four days late the latest it has ever been since getting semi regular after BC. they are usually 26-27 days in length on cd30 currently. have doc appointment on the 5th but the wait is killing me. i think i may have ovulated late and that may have effected the results?? ugh im going crazy

Yes if you ovulated late it would affect the results. If u ovulated later than day 21 then it wouldn't been able to detect it, so the day 21 test is no use if the cycle is a really long one. Perhaps try opks or charting to detect when u might be ovulating.
What they will do now, depends on the cause of why ur not ovulating. Have they done other hormone tests, were these normal? Have u had a scan?.
Depending on the cause, they may suggest something like metformin for something like pcos, and/or clomid. If clomid fails then perhaps fsh injections.

Yes they checked my hormones and they were normal my first blood were completely in range but they day 21 bloods said no ovulation but here I am on cd32 with no af no pms symptoms I feel completely normal. I have doc appointment on fifth but should I give them a ring and tell them I went over 30 days. This is one wacky cycle for me

Is there a chance you could be pregnant and that is why you haven't gotten your period?

Yes there is a chance I've gotten bfns so far and two pos opks the last two days so I'm super confused now. I'm also asymptomatic (no symptoms) but with my first pregnancy I was and I never got a pos hpt I got a pos at doc at five weeks. Going to doc in 30mins will keep you ladies updated

Keep us posted- I'm interested to hear how this ends! I hope you just O'd later than normal and you've got a baby brewing!

I also am late... 7 days!!! I tested yesterday and the day before BFN. My period is usually very normal. So please keep us posted.

Okay ladies here's the update doc said everything looks normal. And I most likely ovulated late. Got pos opk last two days (yesterday and day before) today it was neg so I'm convinced I'm just ovulated on cd35! But woohoo I decided to take the opk cause bd timing was just right. So we will see. So I guess I'm 1dpo/cd36 today!!! Smh crazy i know. Also doc suggested HSG if no bfp this cycle she ordered it for me and I have to do it after af it over if no bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->