Bloodwork, Saline Infusion Sonogram (SIS) & HSG??

MKAC2005

Reaction score
I recently went to see a fertility doctor, I did have some bloodwork done and my results were:
Anti-Mullerian Hormone - 2.29 Range: 0.76-11.34
Estradiol - 27 Range: 19-144 in Follicular Phase
FSH - 6.6 Range: 2.5-10.2 in Follicular Phase

Got a voicemail saying this was "normal" but no further explanation, I guess I have to see the doctor to get more details. Does anyone have insight on this from experience?
I also need to have an SIS done and an HSG. Has anyone had these done and could you tell me your experience with these tests? I'm a little nervous because i've read a lot of stories about how painful and terrible they are. Thanks for any info you can give!

Hey

I've had 2 SIS ultrasounds in the last 6 months. I didn't find them that bad at all The start with a normal abdominal u/s then they put a catheter into your cervix (this felt uncomfortable, but didn't hurt) put some saline in then the vaginal u/s and did their thing. For me they were looking at the thickness of my uterus wall near my c-section scar.

It was all finished fairly quickly. The first time I spotted for a few days, the second time not at all.

I've never had an HSG or bloodwork so I'm no help there!

Good luck!

Kim

The doctor said the SIS would tell him if I had any scarring or anything in my uterus and the hsg would see if my tubes were blocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->