Bloody Hell he scared me!!

Cat

Reaction score
Well yesterday my mum came over to help me dismantle furniture ready for our move. I left Noah in the 'Baby Proofed' part of the lounge and went upstairs, checkin on him every 10 mins to make sure he was okay playing by himself. He had been doing fine, then we finished upstairs and came down, and I had discovered he had managed to force his way out between the gate and the sofa into the dining area. Where in a shelf we have a carved solitaire board. with stone marble pices, which we was proceedin to stuff in his mouth!!!!! We grabbed him quick and discovered the board was missing 5 pieces, we found 2 in his gob and 3 on the floor so luckily they were all accounted for. Needless to say however it freaked the hell out of me and all Icould think about for the rest of the day was what if he had choked and died on one while I was out the room!!!

The little man is insistant on giving his mum a heart attack!!

:hugs: Glad he is ok hun, that must of been scary! :shock:

just w8 till hes a full blown toddler :p:p:p, today chloe has already...

flushed 2 toys down the loo and emptied my kitchen bin!!!

I am afraid this is only the first of a row of heart attacs :coolio:

But luckily nothing serious happended! Toddlers are very creative!!!

Oh god that must have been so scary for you

Jack does stuff like that all the time, our main room is babyproofed really and we have big gate to stop him getting in here (dining room)

I was seeing to tea the other day and when i popped my head round dorr he had managed to get the gate off the wall mount and was dimolishing my cd's!!!

Oh gosh poor you for the scare - I'm glad he's ok though! :hugs:

x

That must have scared you! they do like do try to give us heart attacks dont they!
Have you thought about a travel cot/playpen ?im a lot calmer now knowing that if i put him in there he wont escape !!lol
I bought a load of plastic balls and filled them up to make a ball pool for him !! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->