bloody poundland

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
Kaz put a application form into Asda yesterday and today a guy called from the jobcentre asking if she she attend a panel interview next thursday evening. I texted Kaz asking if she was free then she said yes then texted me a few minutes later saying that they werent willing to give her the time off i told her to just call in sick and go to the interview

I think its pretty low to stop someone make something with their lives

Go for the interview hun ....

Screw em!
xxx

did she tell them it was for an interview?

rob did you have to go through teh roll play stuff in your interview for asda? i got to the seccond interview and walked out half way through, their was no way i was going to stand up in a group of peeple and act out selling asda smart brand corn flakes :rofl::rofl: this was 4 years ago mind you :lol:

The reason i cant get time off is because the shop is majorly screwed up and needs as many people as possible in when theyre meant to be in, which i can understand.

I put on my application form that i could only do interviews in the morning but they still offer me one for the afternoon/evening. I will be phoning up in the morning to arrange something.

no one can stop ur going for an interview no matter what is goingon in teh shopp when i worked in morrisons b4 going to work for halifax the boss when i told him that Your career is with Morrisons and you have no right to go anywhere else that is what he really said and my reply was i will not be in on wed as i have an interview i have offered to swap my days you cant stop me so i went got the job then i was brought in for a disapincle so i got teh trade union rep in and the manager got a bollocking instead of me they cant stop you !!!

id rather just arrange another time for the interview. I would find it very uncomfortable to keep working at poundland with a disciplinary action if i didnt get the job at Asda.

Like i said i specified i could not do interviews in the afternoons, the guy should have taken that into account when phoning me

no i did not get a diapline they cant give u one for going for an interview
they cant stop ur progessing urself

I think its pretty low to stop someone make something with their lives

:rofl: its only Asda! you made that sound like she was going to be a scientist lol

AG asda should arrange another one that will suit you, esp if you stated on teh forum what times you could and couldnt do, they should have read it!

good luck!

x

I just phone up, the only interviews are Tuesday at 6pm and Thursday at 6pm, no morning ones.

I put myself down for Tuesday and im gonna call in sick. Its a different day to the day i asked about so hopefully i can get away with it.

good luck, what position are you aplying for?

x

When i went for the panel interview our group had to build a house of cards which we couldnt manage but we did give a good sales pitch saying it was actually a subterrianain house and what you could see was the roof

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->