Blue dye test.

hopeful1

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have an appointment on Friday to get an X.ray done. It involves a blue dye test. I forget the name for this, and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is called. Thank you .

Hello beauitful, good to see you here again. It is called a Hysterosalpingogram ( I know bloody long name, so I call it HSG). Good luck babe, I get the same test done on Monday 8th Oct.
Let me know how yours goes. I have been told that it hurts, that you get bad cramping and it is best to bring some painrelief with you and a pad ( great advice from another member here who has had it done).

All the best my dear friend, fingers crossed for a good result.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Thanks Bek. I have been told to take 2 pain killers before I go in to have it. But im not really worried about the pain. Sure it will be worth it. I cant beleive your are to have it done on Monday. Im so glad things are moving along for you Bek. I have done a bit of research into it on the net this morning. It says that sometimes just having this done can increase your chances of geting preggers. SO Ill have my fingers crossed for both of us Bek. I let you no on Friday how it went. :D

Good luck girls, I really hope it goes well for you both.:hugs:

Thanks Bek. I have been told to take 2 pain killers before I go in to have it. But im not really worried about the pain. Sure it will be worth it. I cant beleive your are to have it done on Monday. Im so glad things are moving along for you Bek. I have done a bit of research into it on the net this morning. It says that sometimes just having this done can increase your chances of geting preggers. SO Ill have my fingers crossed for both of us Bek. I let you no on Friday how it went. :D

Yeah I read that to. It says if there isn't any major problems with your tubes then by having this done, gives your tubes a clean out and some women have fallen pregnant with in 3mths of having it done.

Honey I hope you get your BFP (big fat positive) before Christmas, you have been ttc ( trying to conceive) for so long, it would be your perfect Christmas present.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Good luck friday Hun

Thanks, Beks and Wobbles. Im starting to get a bit nervous about tomorrow. I guess im hoping that they will find out what the problem is tomorrow.
Anyways Ill let you know tomorrow what they says. Keep your fingers crossed ladies. Until tomorow.:hi:

Good luck Hun. I am sure everything will go fine. Lots Hugs mate :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Harriett hun, How did the test go?. Have been thinking about you. Update when you can. Loads of hugs.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bek

Hope everything went ok, haven't heard from you. All the best and update soon please Hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->