Blue evaps on clearblue/ faint positive??

kirstyxxx

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new I already have one daughter and I have suspected I may be preg this month.

Did a clearblue today not with FMU and a really faint blue line appeared after 2 minutes. As it was so faint I had the test apart holding up to the light and could still se a faint line.

Now it has dried it has a really blue thin line which is darker on the top (which is where the original lfaint line was more visible).

Are evaps bright blue? It is very thin.

Thanks for any advice or feedback :hug:

Evaps don't have colour generally although I have heard blue dye tests can be a bit odd, try again tomorrow with FMU. Fingers crossed for you x

I have only heard of evap lines being grey, but I have never used a blue one either.
I would test again.
Good luck
:hug:

I had a very thin, bright blue line, but turned out to be a false positive. Really hope its ur BFP though xxxxx

I'll try with fMU and a FR test (pink dye)
good luck and hope you get your :bfp:

Hve you got a pic hun???

I had a very faint blue line on sunday, i had to take it from case to see it, even then it was extremely faint. It was about the 10 min mark too...........Im pg!

Did it look like this?

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/aug08hpt010.jpg

I would re-test tomorrow.Good luck!

Hve you got a pic hun???

I had a very faint blue line on sunday, i had to take it from case to see it, even then it was extremely faint. It was about the 10 min mark too...........Im pg!

Did it look like this?

-------------------
Hi Jac, I saw this old post with the clear blue faint line test.... did you turn out to be pregnant that time ? I just did the same test and have a really skinny faint vertical line..... Its driving me crazy ! lol
Thanks
Jacki xx

Hve you got a pic hun???

Did it look like this?

Hi Jackie. I got a line a bit darker than yours about 10 mins too...

This is a little off but I took this one earlier today. Is it a positive or a evap line. I know in the pic its alot darker than real life. Thanks! :shrug:

Attachments

• l_f5a5927833384e87b1f8dcc8789f236b.jpg
    l_f5a5927833384e87b1f8dcc8789f236b.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 241
This is a little off but I took this one earlier today. Is it a positive or a evap line. I know in the pic its alot darker than real life. Thanks! :shrug:

I had a test result almost identical to that 4 years ago. 9months later, baby girl. I didn't know anything about evap lines as I hadn't been ttc, and hadn't researched. If you're unsure, wait 5 days and test again. But it looks pos to me!

Hi Ladies,
I Hope One Of You Can Really Help, Last Week i Took A Clear Blue Pregnancy Test And I Got A Faint Posative Line, I Took Another One Later On In The Day About 2pm - And It Was Negative, So I Decided to Pay A visit To The Nurse At My Doctors Surgery, She Said To Take Another Test on Tuesday That Is Up Coming, I Am Really Nervous And Confused, I Am 18 And Have Been With My Partner a Year, I Have Had hot Flushes And Nausia Every Night For The Last Week between 9 and 11pm And I Keep Going To Bed Early.
My Partner And I Don't Want To Get Ahead of Our Selves, I Have Told My Step Mum About This But No1 Else.

Any Help Please, I Am Well Nervous

I hope you have your BFP! I didn't want to read and run. I tested with clearblue and equate both with blue dye and got false positives last week. They all showed up within 1 minute also. Tested with a few that were pink dye and all were negative. Started my period today. I wouldn't put alot of trust into the blue dye.

After typing all that I saw the pic. It looks more like a BFP than an evap line. Congrats!

Looks like a :bfp: to me.

I would def get a pink dye test though. Those blue onese have a really bad rep for false evaps

hi all i did the same test on weds and had a thin blue line going down went to the docs he said it was a +iv but then i had a light bleed starting on weds night so took a clearblue digi and it came out -iv bleeding has stopped already and hasn't been heavy at all. Should i take another test?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->