Blue evaps on clearblue/ faint positive??

i would get a pink dye but looks pos to me hun xxx congrats x

Hi guys, am new to these forums even though am already a mamma of a beautiful 9 year old daughter!

Have just found my preg test from this morning to be pos, am roughly 5 weeks appaz.
I was dubious about the result, given that i am one week late and have done tests since i was 2 days late. I was wondering though really, am i preg or do u think its an evap line?

Its a very clear blue colour but very thin, although i did a clearblue when i found i was preg with my daughter and it was fainter than this. I did a clearblue test last nite and it was neg and still says neg, but i did this one with FMU and
kept it in the same place but it seems to be positive.

What do u guys think? I think because of the faint pos i had before, and the fact that all my others stayed neg but this one hasnt....i am preg arent i?

see 4yourselves n let me know what u think....photo.jpg

how long did it take before you noticed this result?

i would use a pink dye test to be honest.. looks like it could be an evap, but could also be a bfp.

mine looked like that and here i am now almost 16 weeks. Good luck!

Hey ladies,

Many thanks for replying :flower: , my docs told me first time i was preg that there is no way there is a false positive result, only false negatives.
As i said, i did a test last night and it was negative and no other lines developed and all the other tests i did up to this morning's one were all straight bfn's.
BFP's stay visible in the test window for up to 48hours apparently, but bfn's stay looking negative.

But this one has a vertical line. Its very clearly dark blue and not grey as a evap line would be. I can clearly see the line when i hold it up to the light too.
I think it was about 10mins when i saw the vertical line.

To me it looks positive. The bummer is, is that i cant get to the docs as i am going away monday and its the weekend so might take it to a pharmacist, maybe they can tell me if its a definite positive?

Confoooooooooooosed!!! :shrug:

unfortunately blue dye tests DO in fact give false positives. i have seen plenty of them. they just arent very good. if you could get a pink dye test you'll know for sure!

Hey ladies,

Many thanks for replying :flower: , my docs told me first time i was preg that there is no way there is a false positive result, only false negatives.
As i said, i did a test last night and it was negative and no other lines developed and all the other tests i did up to this morning's one were all straight bfn's.
BFP's stay visible in the test window for up to 48hours apparently, but bfn's stay looking negative.

But this one has a vertical line. Its very clearly dark blue and not grey as a evap line would be. I can clearly see the line when i hold it up to the light too.
I think it was about 10mins when i saw the vertical line.

To me it looks positive. The bummer is, is that i cant get to the docs as i am going away monday and its the weekend so might take it to a pharmacist, maybe they can tell me if its a definite positive?

Confoooooooooooosed!!! :shrug:

Were you pregnant? I am looking at the same thing right now on my test...although I am only 7-8dpo- there is def. a blue faint thin line!

My line seems very much like that one. Are u saying it could mean pregnancy?

I tested on clearblue and EPT and got false positives! Goodluck though I'd try a PINK FRER when it turns positive I'd believe it for sure at that point! Mine looked JUST LIKE THAT...and I'm 20dpo and just had blood test and it was negative GOODLUCK :) God bless!

hi all i did the same test on weds and had a thin blue line going down went to the docs he said it was a +iv but then i had a light bleed starting on weds night so took a clearblue digi and it came out -iv bleeding has stopped already and hasn't been heavy at all. Should i take another test?????

yes retest!!!!!

https://https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=18ca3d4ccb&view=att&th=12e05abd0ab12abe&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

can anyone help me.. I got a faint blue cross today but then did a digital and a boots test and they both came back BFN.

Does anyone think this may be a weak BFP? Im going to try another test in the morning but would really like to hear your opinions on this? Im new to all of this.

ok, here is the pic. what do you all think? im so anxious xxx

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 94
I would try a FRER hunny, that looks like a bfp to me but blue dyes aren't very good, they sometimes give false positives. And digis aren't very sensitive

Hi! I just came across this thread as I've too done a Clearblue Plus this morning and got a + sign after the 10 minute mark. Not too sure about the evaps, but this looks thick and blue. I was pregnant at the end of last year (sadly m/c Dec 19th) and all my tests were positive AFTER the time limit. I didn't believe I was preggo until I went to the doctor.

Now, here I am again... any ideas ladies? I'm going to get a BETA done tomorrow... just looking for your opinions. I'm apparently 18dpo. Evap or BFP?

Thanks!

:dust:

Attachments

• IMG00060-20110209-1159.jpg
    IMG00060-20110209-1159.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG00061-20110209-1200.jpg
    IMG00061-20110209-1200.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 74
Hi! I just came across this thread as I've too done a Clearblue Plus this morning and got a + sign after the 10 minute mark. Not too sure about the evaps, but this looks thick and blue. I was pregnant at the end of last year (sadly m/c Dec 19th) and all my tests were positive AFTER the time limit. I didn't believe I was preggo until I went to the doctor.

Now, here I am again... any ideas ladies? I'm going to get a BETA done tomorrow... just looking for your opinions. I'm apparently 18dpo. Evap or BFP?

Thanks!

:dust:
That is thick and blue...looks like a BFP to me!

Bethyboo - have you retested?

AFM, my tests are still inconclusive. I did a tesco test this morning (pink) :BFN: I also did another CB+ - it's looks like a very faint positive - fainter than yesterday!

I was too late to call the doctor so no BETA for me until Monday.

Lala x

I think its a positive :) I had like 8 negs before I hit my + so I don't believe in false +

I took a clearblue test last night (+/-) and i got a bright blue horizonal line and within 1 or 2 mins a light blue kinda clear vertical line showed up could this be a positive? Im also taking the test early im suppost to start on the 19th so maybe it was faint because of a low hcg level is that possible? any help would be great thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->