Blue Torso Veins

Deutschette

Mum of 1!
Reaction score
Morning, ladies. :coffee:

I was checking out the bump this morning in a mirror. So far, no stretchmarks :)thumbup:), but I noticed that my torso veins are extremely visible. I can see them, starting from near the sides of my BBs and they go down along the sides of my bump in all their blue glory. :wacko:

Now, I'm extremely pale in general (not necessarily in a sickly looking way, but very porcelain-toned) and could always see the odd vein here and there, but I'm still a bit surprised by how clearly I could see my veins on my torso.

Anyone else got this?

i dont have any stretch marks either but my belly is covered in blue veins.
it'll only get worse.
lets just thank our lucky stairs its veins and not stretchies

yep definitely know what your talking about....just posted a pic in third tri bumps and you can see it there...lol but your lucky your not dealing with the stretchies yet

Same here! They're especially prominent on my breasts... Plus tiny purple thread veins on one side of my bump which remind of me of my italian granny :dohh:

yep definitely know what your talking about....just posted a pic in third tri bumps and you can see it there...lol but your lucky your not dealing with the stretchies yet

Just had a look at it (beautiful bump, by the way), mine are quite similar to that, if not a bit more blue. :dohh:

thanks....those pictures where a picture of a picture on my computer....they are dark...freaks DH out...lol

Hi yes, I have these too! and also in this pregnancy terrible, painful varicose veins in my legs and foo foo :(

I look like a blue road map lol!! But I do have a couple of s marks to just atlund an old scar tho at the mo fxed that's all I get xxxx

I have this too but surprisingly No Stretch marks as yet. Old ones are shiny.

I daily rub Olive Oil in my bump, hips and breasts , an old lady told me it would deter stretch marks. Seems she was right ! My bump is all up front and feels like it will strain off its that big and heavy.

I have the lot! Horrendous stretch marks like a red angry halo round my belly button, and lots of blue veins down my sides...... Lovely!!

none on my body except my boobs! not that bad but blue veins boobs are huge!

Ive not got any stretchmarks on my bump, i only ever notice them after ive given birth i get small silvery lines left down the tops of my legs. BUt this time just to the right of my belly button i have almost like a varicose vein, its horrible and is slightly raised where my bump is so tight. Hope it goes away afterwards. I am heading for a future 'biddy belly' I think....

I'm fair also and noticed I don't have a linea nigra, but I do have a blue vein going right down the middle of my abdomen, like a blue linea nigra.

I'm very fair skinned and I also have tons of blue veins on my boobs and belly.
I do have a linea nigra, but not super dark.

My bump is all out in front now. I've gone from looking like I've stuffed a Christmas ham under my shirt to having half a soccer ball with a linea nigra since about 15 weeks. As for stretch marks, I have very old ones from a growth spurt during childhood on my upper legs, so they're silvery.

I'm certainly hoping I don't get any stretch marks on my bump, but if I do, then so be it. I've been rubbing Shea Body Butter on it every day... so far, so good, and it smells awesome. :thumbup:

My boobs and bump look like a road atlas, I'm soo veiny.

I have a linea nigra but only from my belly button up to my boobs, I have nothing below it.

My legs seem to be mottled with what look like thread veins too. I hope that is something that goes back to normal when LO arrives.

On the bright side my bump is still stretchy free though, although I still wouldn't be surprised if they appear in these last few weeks before LO arrives x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->