Blueberry nappy question?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
More so perhaps to anyone with the new design blueberry but did you get an extra booster? I never got one of those with my old BB was i supposed to? Maybe thats y i got it cheap :haha: I would just look at my stock from the store but they're all neatly wrapped up don't really want to dismantle them to find out :blush:

Also whats the booster made out of? It seems like a silk or hemp but yet seems different to the insert? We've been trying to figure it out :dohh:

eh????? you get two inserts with the new ones??? i only got one long one that you fold in three with all the older ones...:shrug:

Yea i got the normal long on but also get a booster, again its a double loop but stitched and it's shorter. Glad it wasn't just me then :laugh2: :flower:

Yeah I got an extra one with my new BB, haven't used it yet as I am not sure what to do with it!! My old BB was my first pocket anyway, so it took me long enough to work out what to do with that insert :rofl:

Don't know what it is made of, feels cottony.

i was wondering where it goes too :rofl: maybe in the middle of the insert? will have to leave it to trial and error :laugh2:

My new BB keeps leaking on me, I prob haven't washed it enough yet, it's annoying me though!

That happened to me with mine aswell, took a good 5/6 washes before it stopped leaking. Also think i had the insert on the wrong popper :dohh:

What difference does it make having it on different poppers? I have just left mine on the setting it came with, should I change it?

I just put in inside the other :blush: haven't had any leaks as of yet :thumbup:

I think mine def needs washing more, it's not even heavy when it's leaking and is only lasting about an hour. :( I better get it washed.

well i started by having the nappy fully extended and figured therefore the insert should be on the last set of snaps aswell, but i changed it to the middle snaps on the insert but left the nappy fully extended, seems to work better for us unless it was just coincidence with being washed enough aswell :shrug: We've had no leaks since then tho so :thumbup:

my ever observant Oh bless him pointed out to me today that the normal inserts are longer in the new nappies too :laugh2: :dohh:

I think mine def needs washing more, it's not even heavy when it's leaking and is only lasting about an hour. :( I better get it washed.

i'd say so hun... mine can go 4+hours (if oh forgets to change her:dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->