Bluewater Meet!!! EVERYONE welcome - Friday 26th June

it should be ok its all 1 big circle anyway! i may just end up going the long way!! ha ha ha ha and knowing me an my sence of direction there is a very real possability of that ha ha ha
:rofl:

it should be ok its all 1 big circle anyway! i may just end up going the long way!! ha ha ha ha and knowing me an my sence of direction there is a very real possability of that ha ha ha
:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: tell me about it! my sense of direction is terrible :rofl:

Coach drops off at the main bus station, which is just outside the entrance to M&S :) Thats where I got the bus to last time anyway :) xx

ta honey! an its good to know i am not the only useless person with sence of direction! if you see a tall blonde woman with a tigger bag its me! ha ha

doh just realised I have baby massage that day! Its ok ill still come though! Im just going to look for Carly and Emily as I know what they look like! And then hand my child to Emily and run off again :D x

I got my day off, that is if im still working with them by then!!! Woohoo, so cant wait, i dont mind meeting anyone earlier, so me not walking around like a lepper looking for people lol!!
Anyone wanna swap numbers as well so losage? xxx

Oh and just noticed, got me 3 of us with just bumps woohoo!!! not only one lol xxx

do you mind if i come its only an hour away by coach for me it'd be great to meet people it'll just be me as lil man will be at school!

You'd be more than welcome hun! :hugs:

well said and most def hon :D i'll add your name now :D

wishing on a star - yep i do no my way round :blush: i shop too much :blush: i actually no lakeside better than bluewater :blush:

mrsphillips - of course we'll meet you from work if you like - and that goes for anyone - we're get there a little earlier if any one needs us coming to meet them etc :D
:happydance: really looking forward to it - meeting at 12 noon :happydance:

Awww thanks! I'll PM you with where I work nearer the time for our little meet then!!! Perhaps I should send you my mobile number too as I have a H&S Inspection at 10am. Should only take an hour but just in case they run late save coming up to meet me x

I got my day off, that is if im still working with them by then!!! Woohoo, so cant wait, i dont mind meeting anyone earlier, so me not walking around like a lepper looking for people lol!!

I dont mind swapping numbers and meeting a bit earlier if you want hun? Just pm me :)

doh just realised I have baby massage that day! Its ok ill still come though! Im just going to look for Carly and Emily as I know what they look like! And then hand my child to Emily and run off again :D x

I can't wait for a cuddle again! :happydance:

I dont mind swapping numbers and meeting a bit earlier if you want hun? Just pm me :)

Awww thats cool, ive pm'd ya xxx

:wohoo: excellent! its all systems go! feel free to pm me any one for number swaps etc :D xxx

I'd love to have come and met some of you, even though I'm only just PG, but sadly I'm still working. I'll be able to join in once maternity leave starts and/or my own little tigger arrives as I'll be a stay at home mum :yipee:

Awww your still welcome to come along, im going with bump obviously lol xxx

of course, anyone's welcome hon! shame if your working though :( xxx

I hope the weathers nice too!!

I can't wait, it's my birthday the day before so i got money to spend and its payday too!! :D

I'm so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->