**BLUEWATER MEET!** Thankyou for coming lovelies! :)

sjbno1 - really random but i live in orpington too :)

ahh i haven't been on for a day or two and there was so much conversation to catch up on :dohh: !
i'm still coming though!

i'm leaving quite early too, i'm nervous lool! :blush:
xxxx

Ladies, I wont be coming. In case anyone wondered where I was...

I don't know if I'm going to be able to come, this bean is not making me feel well. :( xx

i dont know, will update list tonight!!! If i need to confirm, i will PM people...x

Right so im coming...Gee is coming.. Gemma is coming...so is alex and sue... can everyone else confirm please :D

I'm so sad I'm not coming, can we have another one soon. :(

And I knew I must have got babypunk from here, and now I have seen where!! :D I ordered a vest this morning!! :D xxx

Thats me, am setting up paypal now, I'm abit behind the times!! :p xx

I have just thought... please dont think i beat Oliver he fell and has a bruise on his head lol

I'm still in the undecided category, last night was hell, I wasn't allowed much sleep and am feeling pretty terrible for it now (Alex of course has napped his little heart out today to make up for it). It depends on our night tonight and wake up time, I have Sarah's number so will text her and find you all if I make it. Have fun though.

BTW if I do come I'll be the one wearing my baby and pushing a buggy full of stuff lol.

would i be abe to have somebody's phone number - not planning to be late, but just in casee x

it wont let me pm you, or anything :( have i got you on facebook? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"