Blurry Vision, MS, Insomnia

DaisyDreamer

mama to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
I thought second trimester was the second wind of pregnancy?

Granted, I was able to do laundry, burn old statements, and do the dishes today for once.

Nobody prepared me for 9 months of varying degrees of uncomfortableness :(

If you have blurry vision, you should speak with your OB/midwife. It can be a sign of preeclampsia.

Truly? I am not very educated on that. Even if the blurry vision comes and goes? I read in What to Expect that it's normal.

Off to the internet to decide!

All I know about it is what my OB told me at 20 weeks (I went into preterm labor, so they checked for everything they could), and she was very adamant that any vision changes should be discussed immediately. Not to scare you, but better safe than sorry.

I agree blurry vision is a sign of pre eclampsia best to get it checked out just incase.

You really should contact your midwife as a precaution. I had pre-eclampsia when I was pregnant with my son and it was important to be monitored throughout. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about but you should contact your midwife to get checked sooner rather than later. Hope your okay. X

So, I called the MW and we had a nice chat on the phone about the symptoms I've been having plus a few others.
Seems that pregnancy can affect the shape of one's eye which can cause vision changes (hmm, interesting), but doesn't think it's PE which usually shows up later in pregnancy anyway.

I feel a lot better after talking with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->