BnB Addict?

night everyoneeee!

my post count didn't go up in debates - explanation? no spamming in there then! haha

i wanna go to bed but at the same time i want my tea and digestives but they're in the kitchen....and i'm too lazy to get up at get them :haha:

Night to you all going to bed :flower:

night everyoneeee!

my post count didn't go up in debates - explanation? no spamming in there then! haha

i wanna go to bed but at the same time i want my tea and digestives but they're in the kitchen....and i'm too lazy to get up at get them :haha:

:rofl: decisions, decisions.

I am glad it is not just mine, but I did loads of posts in there, hoping to get to 8000 tonight, before i realised :cry:

I think in some sections you're post count doesn't, like the parenting bits didn't, i lost alot of posts when they moved our thread last year :rofl:

keep posting in here! erm we could play a game or something ? :haha:

ooooh really?! i didn't know that. what bits are the parenting bittys? like baby club, weaning etc?! i should know this by now goshdammit!

Umm no the actual parenting bit, im not sure if its changed now as it was in 2009 ours got moved LOL

Like the months of births you do while in the Tris when preg..etc

I think it is the Just for Fun bit, and the groups and discussions, only I never realised debates was in the Groups and discussions part :dohh::haha:

Oooh Vickie is reading this, hiya Vickie, am I right in the bits I mentioned? :flower:

Noooooooooooooooooo, not again. It is a conspiracy to stop me getting my 8000, I tell you :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->