BnB Addict?

when i grow up i want to be...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

either spammed or a spammer -not sure yet:blush:

:haha:

Hello Spamheads!
Ellie :wave: Jen :wave: V :wave: Jen 2 :wave: Yaz :wave: Christine :wave: Jen no3 (judging from the username?) Have i got everyone? :wave:

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo :wave:

Spam is my fwiend :)

V xxxx

Everybody loves a bit of spam! Is it weird i've never tried actual spam (is that what it's called or am i making it up :dohh:)

Spam is gorgeous, i love Spam Salad.

V xxx

Woo hoo, i won the lottery.

Well £5.80 on the Euromillions :yipee:

V xxx

It is, i never play the lottery, i am more of a Gala girl, so a few squid is better than a kick in the bum.

V xx

I think im more the one being spammed than the spam giver... I just lay there and think of spam in a can til its over

Spammy :sex:

hiiiii! :hi:

£5.80 is a lot of money to me hahaha!! well done :flower:

aidan's got me up bright and early this morning *yawns*

and i've never tried spam either, it looks horrible :shrug:

Spam Lover :winkwink: V, dya' wanna' buy me some coloured icing with that? :haha: This cooking malarky is bloody expensive ( i actually just sounded like my nan :shock: ) anyone want to come to hobby craft with me today? Pretty pwease?

The elite at the top of the social strata almost invariably puts it in a position of leadership, whether it be expected or volunteered, and often subjects the holders of elite status to pressure to maintain that leadership position as part of status.

:happydance:

Spammer Elite @ 20K

Cant tell you what comes after that because no one has reached it yet :muaha:

:rofl: Spammer Elite sounds like something that suits this thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->