BnB Addict?

when i grow up i want to be...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

either spammed or a spammer -not sure yet:blush:

:haha:

Hello Spamheads!
Ellie :wave: Jen :wave: V :wave: Jen 2 :wave: Yaz :wave: Christine :wave: Jen no3 (judging from the username?) Have i got everyone? :wave:

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo :wave:

Spam is my fwiend :)

V xxxx

Everybody loves a bit of spam! Is it weird i've never tried actual spam (is that what it's called or am i making it up :dohh:)

Spam is gorgeous, i love Spam Salad.

V xxx

Woo hoo, i won the lottery.

Well £5.80 on the Euromillions :yipee:

V xxx

It is, i never play the lottery, i am more of a Gala girl, so a few squid is better than a kick in the bum.

V xx

I think im more the one being spammed than the spam giver... I just lay there and think of spam in a can til its over

Spammy :sex:

hiiiii! :hi:

£5.80 is a lot of money to me hahaha!! well done :flower:

aidan's got me up bright and early this morning *yawns*

and i've never tried spam either, it looks horrible :shrug:

Spam Lover :winkwink: V, dya' wanna' buy me some coloured icing with that? :haha: This cooking malarky is bloody expensive ( i actually just sounded like my nan :shock: ) anyone want to come to hobby craft with me today? Pretty pwease?

The elite at the top of the social strata almost invariably puts it in a position of leadership, whether it be expected or volunteered, and often subjects the holders of elite status to pressure to maintain that leadership position as part of status.

:happydance:

Spammer Elite @ 20K

Cant tell you what comes after that because no one has reached it yet :muaha:

:rofl: Spammer Elite sounds like something that suits this thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->