BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I'm with it a little more now.....bexy add your 'breif' to your first post outling the roles...easier for all to find...

ok, is there a new thread opening or do we play on here??

first question...who is mummy?

I take it im allowed to ask that and they can tell me?:shrug:

Already moved :thumbup:

Ok, You cannot ask who the mummy is. The mummy will only be revealed when the children decide they want one team member saved from elimination or IF the mummy decides to reveal her role beforehand, she can but will only do so of her own accord :)

I am pretty sure I et it but I will pm you if I have any questions!x

Ok, if you have any questions let me know :)

Game thread will be opened tonight at around 8pm

i will be missing from this for a few hours when it first opens im on the night shift so.. will catch up in the morning,

No worries chick, you don't need to vote until tomorrow, you just might have to catch up on the discussion :)

ok just dont spam to much!! i only get 10 hours sleep before my next shift so behave while im working lol

i''ll e a bit scare tonight till tomorrow afternoon cos of the walk but will be in full mode tomorrow

ill be missing most of the day tomorrow its a 2 hour drive to the walk, then the walk lol then weve gotta get home but ill be on tonight and also as soon as i get home tomorrow
there should be a bnb iphone app :)

If you understand the game then it doesn't really matter if you aren't around tonight. The game thread will be opening but you don't have to vote until tomorrow, tonight will be mainly establishing how the game is played, but if you already know how to then that's ok :)

ok im getting it....bexy you could have gone for something simpler for blondes like me :rofl:

so the bunnies and the children will/do know who each other are...no hang on, the bunnies will know who the children are but the children wont know who the bunnies are, right? Mummy does not alot until shes asked for...or unless she wants to...i think i undersand the other players:thumbup:

Thats what I figured it out as Jac!I am an honoury blonde so taken a bit of sussing out!!!!I am sure it will become clearer when we start playing.x

Yes Jac! The bunnies know who the children are but the children do not know who the bunnies are. Also the bunnies know who the other bunnies are but the children do not know who the other children are. The mummy and chicks aren't revealed until needed and they are the only 3 people who can't be eliminated from the game :)

And this is all coming from a fellow blonde :lol:

Bexy did you come up with this game all by yourself??
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"