BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go to a 21st tonight so wont be around much, and im going round town tomorrow night so prob wont be around much tomorrow night from about 8pm.

I think i get it anyway :)

I gotta go to a 21st tonight so wont be around much, and im going round town tomorrow night so prob wont be around much tomorrow night from about 8pm.

I think i get it anyway :)

Ok hun, just make sure you vote before you go out tomorrow :thumbup:

:thumbup: catch up on all the reading ..... I think i get it now.

bexy_22 it's 8:05 am Friday right now, what time is it over there

It's just gone 4.05pm here so you're quite far behind time wise. 8 hours... so when it comes to voting we will have to have done so by 9pm GMT which is the time the person will be revealed so in your case it will be at 1pm your time :thumbup:

Im not going to be around much tonight either, going to OHs cousins 30th but will be back in morning so dont spam to much please

DH and I are driving up to his parents today, so we won't be on until a wee bit later... (he's gotta fix the car before we leave, so goodness knows when we'll actually set off!)...but we'll make sure we catch up asap. :thumbup:

xx

Is anyone going to be on? Lol

It's only really tomorrow that you need to come on anyway

Im sure there will be some people on bexy and i know theres going to be so many pages for me to catch up when i come on here tomorrow

me and hannah will be about...we are boring with nowt else to do other than look for prams and changing bags on the net :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"