BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
right let me see if i get theis mummy can put someone who has been elimated back in the game??????
chicks have clues that they can give out to bunnies or children as to who is what??????
bunnies all know each other and converse and vote children out together???????
children dont know each other or bunnies and thread watch to see if they can identify a bunny and make an individual vote as to who they think it is?????

am i anywhere near understanding it

right let me see if i get theis mummy can put someone who has been elimated back in the game??????
chicks have clues that they can give out to bunnies or children as to who is what??????
children dont know each other or bunnies and thread watch to see if they can identify a bunny and make an individual vote as to who they think it is?????

Mummy can put a child of her choice back into play, if they've been eliminated. Chicks can request 2 clues each to give to the children as to who the bunnies are. Bunnies know who is a bunny and who is a child and vote in private as to which child they want to eliminate. Children and bunnies (basically pretending to be children) will be conversing on the thread and the children have to vote as to who they think is a bunny. If they vote wrong, then the child that the bunnies has chosen to eliminate will be eliminated, if they choose right then the children are safe and the bunny is eliminated.

So yeah, basically spot on! :thumbup::lol:

P.S DH isn't back with the car yet, so I may actually be around for the start of the game :lol:

Mummy can put a child of her choice back into play, if they've been eliminated. Chicks can request 2 clues each to give to the children as to who the bunnies are. Bunnies know who is a bunny and who is a child and vote in private as to which child they want to eliminate. Children and bunnies (basically pretending to be children) will be conversing on the thread and the children have to vote as to who they think is a bunny. If they vote wrong, then the child that the bunnies has chosen to eliminate will be eliminated, if they choose right then the children are safe and the bunny is eliminated.

P.S DH isn't back with the car yet, so I may actually be around for the start of the game :lol:

So do the children have to decide on a bunny to eliminate, how do we do this when we don't know who the bunnies r??

So do the children have to decide on a bunny to eliminate, how do we do this when we don't know who the bunnies r??

I think just speculation to start with, and the clues from the Chicks.

xx

but how can we choose one to eliminate if we dont know who they r, if they get it wrong, iykwim??

Is it only the children who get eliminated??

but how can we choose one to eliminate if we dont know who they r, if they get it wrong, iykwim??

Is it only the children who get eliminated??

The bunnies know who all the children are and choose one to eliminate (in secret).

The children don't know who the bunnies are, so they basically have to vote for someone they THINK is a bunny. If they vote wrong and it's a child then the child that the bunnies chose to eliminate is removed from the game. If it's a bunny, then the children are safe and the bunny they voted for gets eliminated. :)

x

ETA: Bunnies have to come to an agreement in private of one child to vote out... Children vote on a poll, I think? But obviously it's the person who gets most votes that is revealed. If that explains it better?... I hope I'm not lying here :rofl:

Just got my pm :thumbup: I'm going to find it so hard to keep up with this game as I'm on mobile broadband :lol:

Right I am showered. In my PJ's and baby is about to go to bed, when do we start :haha:

im just about to jump in the bath so ill be back in an hour

I'm ready....its half eight come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH just got home, so we're here for a while...I think I'm gonna crack open my tub o' ice-cream while we wait ^_^

xx

I want wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I am ready with my glass of water!!!

Oooh, I could go some dessert wine... Mmmmm... But I won't... DH won't let me anyway! :rofl:

Just to clarify, for the ones who were wondering...

Bunnies know who fellow bunnies are. Therefore they also know who the children are. The discuss and decide in secret whoch child they wish to eliminate should the childrens team vote wrong.

I will put a poll up in the new thread with the names of ALL players on as children do not know who anybody is. At first voting is just on a speculation basis. As the game gets going it will be easier to come up with reasons as to why you thinking someone is a bunny from the clues or just things said on the thread that might seem suspiscious.

If the children vote correctly and the person with the most poll votes is a bunny the children are safe and will not lose a team member but the bunny voted will be eliminated. If they get it wrong then the person who the bunnies earlier voted to eliminate will be taken from the game.

Ok? :)

Game thread is up! Just got to put the poll up then we're ready to play :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->