BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Dizzy, you just missed out! If we ever do another one you'll be first in line :)

confirm that i would like to play

bexy,are we getting pm'd with our position and who will be on our team?xx

What will happen is, once everyone has confirmed we will use this as a discussion thread to make sure everybody knows the rules and how to play. Then you will all get a pm to tell you your role and I'll open up a game thread thread. Nobody is allowed to reveal their role on the thread and only the bunnies are allowed to know who is on their team. The children do not know who the other children are. The mummy and the chicks are also a secret until they decide to reveal themselves but they will only reveal their role when the children need and ask specifically for their help. Does that make sense?

What will happen is, once everyone has confirmed we will use this as a discussion thread to make sure everybody knows the rules and how to play. Then you will all get a pm to tell you your role and I'll open up a game thread thread. Nobody is allowed to reveal their role on the thread and only the bunnies are allowed to know who is on their team. The children do not know who the other children are. The mummy and the chicks are also a secret until they decide to reveal themselves but they will only reveal their role when the children need and ask specifically for their help. Does that make sense?

yup :) x

Fab, confirmed you all too.

Bump for those who may not have seen this :flower:

Confirming I'd still like to play please :)xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member