BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I'm off for a bit but will be back later on to check everyone has confirmed and to have a discussion to make sure everyone understands everything before the game starts :)

I would still ike to play!!! I have nothing to do in the evening now im a single mummy!! :D

Three people still need to confirm, will give them another 20 mins. If not I'll have a look and see if anyone else wants to take their place :)

i doubt leanne will be playing given the tradgedy in her faily today :cry:

Dont forget Dizzyisacow,she wanted to play too.
I get the game so far too :D

when we're assigned our positions will you be briefing us what our role is? :)

Dizzy has taken alds place as she had to drop out :) got two spaces to fill now, think I might have 2 people who want to play though. When I've got all 20 I'll come back and start some kind of discussion to make sure we're all on board :thumbup:

I wont be here tomorow,well ill be on bnb tomorow night though...i have a d&c booked for the morning so ill see what my role is when i get back. Gives me something to take my mind of things at least xx

when we're assigned our positions will you be briefing us what our role is? :)

I will put a quick brief of all the roles and what you're doing on here in a bit when I have everyone here :) Then you will all be pm'd your roles and then you can have a read of what you have to do from the brief

I wont be here tomorow,well ill be on bnb tomorow night though...i have a d&c booked for the morning so ill see what my role is when i get back. Gives me something to take my mind of things at least xx

:hugs: hun, the game will start tomorrow but I'm not sure what time, will discuss it with Holly. Meanwhile don't worry about it, we'll just be in this thread, as long as you get the game it'll be fine :) x

I think I might leave it at 19 players and instead of having 2 chicks with two clues each I'll have the one chick who has all 4 otherwise we might be stuck around waiting for ages lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"