BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, if I can get everyone to confirm tonight we can start it tomorrow

Ok, just going to go over how to play for those who don't quite get it.

There will be two 'teams', a team of bunnies and a team of children. You will all be assigned your roles via pm. If you are given the role of a child you must not reveal it in the thread or to any other team member. If you are given the role of a bunny you ARE allowed to reveal your role but ONLY via pm/msn with other bunnies. You mustn't reveal yourself in the thread or there'll be no point in the game lol. Three people will be given other roles, one person will be the mummy and two others will be chicks (see first post for their roles in the game) These people are allowed to reveal their identity when they wish but to benefit the children, will only do this when the children need or ask for help. The aim of the game for each team is to keep as many of their team members as possible. Each day there will be a new poll added for people to vote for who they think is a bunny. Everyone who is playing will have their name on the poll as the idea is that everybody is a suspect and those who are bunnies will act like they aren't a bunny in order to direct suspiscion away from them. The bunnies will pick a 'child' who they wish to eliminate if the children vote wrong. However if the children vote right and they find a bunny then they can carry on to the next day without losing a member, however the bunny who is voted off will be eliminated from the game...

Any clearer? Lol

So how do we guess who the bunnys are?
Just a random guess or do we get clues?

So how do we guess who the bunnys are?
Just a random guess or do we get clues?

At first it's pretty much a random guess. You will use the thread to discuss amongst yourselves who you think it could be. The bunnies will also discuss it with you as if they were children. But some of them tend to be a little bit obvious, look out for signs such as someone who is very defensive or persistent in telling you they aren't a bunny or how and who they vote for. As the game goes on it will get easier to figure out who is a bunny. However if you do get stuck there are 2 chicks who you can ask for clues. The chicks have 2 clues each so you can have 4 clues in total but they should only really be used when none of you can decide who to vote for :)

No, they don't know who is who either, they will be given clues by me via pm that they then pass onto you but they don't know who the bunnies or the children are. They still play with along with the children and vote with them although they don't belong to a particular team

so the bunnies kill off the children and the children try and save them selves, i have that so far lol

so the bunnies kill off the children and the children try and save them selves, i have that so far lol

Yep, the bunnies aim is to steal as many of the children as possible. The children have to try and get rid of the bunnies in order to save themselves and keep their team members from being eliminated :)

Just 6 more people need to confirm then we can get the game going properly :thumbup: I will give them all until 9pm (GMT) to confirm. Then will sort out roles, pm you and the game will hopefully start tomorrow :)

Oh pooey, I always miss these threads until it's too late :dohh: If any spaces come up, let me know! :lol:

Oh pooey, I always miss these threads until it's too late :dohh: If any spaces come up, let me know! :lol:

Will do :thumbup: If you check back here around 9pm GMT then I will let you know if anyone hasn't confirmed

I am comfirming!!:thumbup:

(Bexxy will PP you that money over after kids in bed!Flyin visit!!x)

Sound slike a nice gentle murdering Easter game :haha: I think I get it. Will all the bunnies find out who they are so they can chat on MSN?

i dont know if i have to confirm but im gonna anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->