BnB Easter Village Discussion Thread *Role brief on 1st post* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly needs to get her arse online lol I will have a look through all the names and give you all your roles and hopefully by then she will be on here so I can run them by her before I pm you all.

I will write the role brief in a mo :)

I was gonna volunteer my DH for the 20th space (unless that would be against the rules :lol: or someone else came along) but he's at work still so I can't explain via short FB message what the game is actually about... :lol:

x

Uhmmm I dont get it at all...buuttttt Ive had a vodka so no point in me even trying to fathom it out tonight, but I will figure it out tomorrow with a clear head....:blush:

Lol Jac, game doesn't start till tomorrow so it'll give you time to sleep it off :lol:

:rofl: Jac!Jealous I am back on the diet rails today!boooo!x

I was gonna volunteer my DH for the 20th space (unless that would be against the rules :lol: or someone else came along) but he's at work still so I can't explain via short FB message what the game is actually about... :lol:

x

Well the game doesn't start until tomorrow so I can put him in the game and he can read through my mini briefs that I've written to try and help everyone understand the game better, think the first is on page 10 or something, going to write another one in a min about roles :thumbup:

haha jac, i'm hazy still but i think i have the jist of it,
i'll be on and off tomorrow nite cos i'm at the mothers house, sleeping there before alex's walk saturday, but will be hopping on and off all nite :)

haha jac, i'm hazy still but i think i have the jist of it,
i'll be on and off tomorrow nite cos i'm at the mothers house, sleeping there before alex's walk saturday, but will be hopping on and off all nite :)

I didnt realise we had to rest before the walk. how far we walking???

x

Well the game doesn't start until tomorrow so I can put him in the game and he can read through my mini briefs that I've written to try and help everyone understand the game better, think the first is on page 10 or something, going to write another one in a min about roles :thumbup:

Okay! He says he's up for it, so I'll direct him to this thread once he gets home :thumbup:

What fun it'll be if we have to hide our identities from each other all week :thumbup::haha:

xx

You load of drunks :)

I've assigned your roles, just need to pm them too you.

Any questions so far?

Can i just point out that on the top of PM's it says who else has been PM'ed to, so if ur doing all the mummys etc in one go we will know who else has been PM'ed at the same time. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->