BnB Golden Oldies x

Been cleaning all day, ohhh my hands hurt. I should get rubber gloves. :dishes::laundry::hangwashing:

Almost done but losing the cleaning will, noooooo!!!

10:51pm and finally finished cleaning and laundry. Can't. Feel. Back. Must. Go. Collapse. In. Sleep. Coma.

Hahaha. Enjoy your sleep and your week with your friend x

Bloody hell Tasha, you are like a machine with the hours of sleep you get!

I hope you are ok?

Im fine. Matt's a bit worried about me tbh. I dont sleep and I dont eat, he thinks its my depression come back I think cos after pointing out that I dont eat much, he was asking me how I feel in myself :haha:

:hugs: How do you feel?

I do think that your body struggles with lack of sleep. I know that i've felt it this last week or two being up late!

I feel fine, the only thing that knocks me is the TTC stuff and occassionally my girls but thats all normal. Its good he watches me though cos he knows my signs plus when I met him I use to eat a tiny amount (had it in my head I was fat when I wore size six to eight :dohh:) and just lately I am doing it again, I've eaten one proper meal in five days and then I just picked the rest. Need to sort myself out really.

Are you okay?

I wish I could have some sort of control on my eating. I have started my diet but I can't help myself.

I will get better at stopping from being a gannet.

I'm fine. So glad that the kids slept in this morning til 7.30. I was :shock: it was bloody brilliant.

I should go to bed and get my much needed (and wanted) beauty sleep. Don't stay up too long lovely x

Tasha :hugs: It's nice that Matt looks out for you and recognizes certain things. I don't half feel for you hun.

BF I'm the same, my eating has been out of control. On the plus side I've lost 2lbs of the 6lbs I've put on, coz I've been good this last week. So that's spurred me on, but honestly I'm like a bottomless pit. I have such a bad relationship with food, it's unreal. Paul doesn't even know how bad it is, he thinks I'm just normal. But I know I'm not, definitely not. And it's defo got worse over the past few years, hence I've put over 3 stone on since I got married :wacko:

How is everyone today anyway?

xo

Hey!!

Keep forgetting to pop in her :D Im trying to diet but failing :rofl:

Agreed MF, never in a million years would I be able to make those cupcakes without testing at least one from every batch to make sure that they are not poisonous :winkwink:

Ha ha ha ha xxx

Ha ha ha. I wish I could cook cakes, although I want to learn. I think that I need to get my head sorted in regards to my diet before I make cakes and eat them all :lol:

Very talented :thumbup:

im here :wave: how are u Tasha?

im feeling rather lost on BnB atm, dunno why. does anyone ever feel like that?

xxx

Kai! I miss you missus! My whatsapp was refusing to message you the other day :( hope you're okay chick. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->