BnB Golden Oldies x

I have a thing that is really good for men, because well they can get it all out but no one ever knows. You write a letter to the person who has died and then put it in a bottle, no one else ever reads it but you take it to the sea and put it out to sea, and you imagine the person is just beyond the horizon. It helped Matt and it has helped all the men whos partners I suggested it to. Just an idea for you at some point.

I actually did that in my early teenage years. I never sent them, I left in a box to keep.

Did me the world of good and can thoroughly recommend it!!

Paul's Grandma passed away about an hour ago.

So sad. Paul's just gone to work, I hope he's okay. His Dad was with her when she went. Just awful :cry:

xxx

Oh my goodness Kai :hugs: to you all. I guess there is some comfort to be had in that it wasnt drawn out, which is better for her.

Did he not wanna stay home?

Thanks girls, it means a lot xxx :hugs:

Tasha, his mum phoned him about 8.15 when he was getting ready to leave, he come in to me, told me and said "i cant stop to think about it ive gotta go to work" and just left. i didnt know what to say so just gave him a hug and text him afterwards to say i hope hes okay, he said hes okay, just glad that we seen her yesterday. And yeah, you're right - we're relieved shes no longer in pain, and that she wasnt aware of it. We're going to M&FILs later after he gets home from work.

How are you girls?

xxx

Thank you lovely.

How is everyone today? I'm gutted because I've put 6lb :wacko:

xo

:hugs: Kai. I don't know what to say. I hope you and Paul are ok.

I wouldn't worry about the weight gain. It's the time of year. I probably have as well (I don't own any scales) but I had a hard job trying to find some work trousers that I didn't have to hold my breath to get into this morning!! It will come off over he next few weeks.

Been thinking of you Kai :hugs:

As Fraggle says weight gain is normal this time of year.

I got salt in my eye, fuck that hurts.

How is everyone?

Have you got any eye wash?

I'm ok. Back to work today but relieved to go back to normality and proper routine! Tired though.

How are you?

I dont but sorted it with water, and then a cold compress (my children believe that fixes everything).

Yeah getting back to the old routine is good now. Long day?

Hey.
Kai that's nothing at this time of year hun, it'll be off in a week or so :hugs:
I can't wait for next Monday, that's normality here. School and Preschool back on!!
Tomorrow we have the HV coming for Saskia's 6-12month check.

Thanks RF. I just couldbt believe it, its really done me head in!

Glad everyone is in the same boat as me anyway, yous must be rigjt about the time.of year. I seriously cant get any fatter haha!

How is ur eye now Tasha?

FF i bet you cant wait to get back to normal!! :)

xo

Oh Kai, weight gain is definitey normal at this time of year (said with cheese and biscuits ready to come out :blush:)

How was your first day at work RF?

FF, I used to love the HV coming to visit - I got to show off my little Monster/Elf :D

Tasha, er, how the feck did you get salt in your eye??

AFU, MIL has the kids. My dad rang FIL and apologised and I've spent the night painting Elf's doll house. I've not finished it but <3 I can't wait to see her face. They'll be back by 11am tomorrow, so I want it done for when she gets home!

How are you all?

:hugs: Sorry for your loss Kai <3

How was everyone's New Year??

We went out with 2 other couples and had them back to ours for the countdowns, had a nice evening :)

Girls, haven't been on in days. Hope everyones okay.
Kai, i hope you, Paul and the family are okay :hugs: Grief is just, horrible. xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->