Im busy playing the bloody Candy crush game on FB!! :thud:

Candy rush ???? Whats that?

In fact, don't tell me. I don't need another addiction :D

My addiction to chocolate, wine, Bnb and FB already make me into a slob :rofl:

What are the qualifications for "golden oldie"

I know I'm younger than all of you old hags, but do I qualify? :-k :winkwink:

Oooh I don't know :winkwink:

Hey Whit, how are you? Hope Amelia is behaving now :D Hope you are all ok? x

I may have a new job in the next couple of days! Starbucks manager!

Tasha that is BRILLIANT! :D :D

OT but if you put something in a spoiler, can a guest read it?

Hey Whit. You okay?

Exciting stuff Tasha, how do you feel about it?

S how are you?

BF, no they cant

Ohhh I want SB! I've been holding out since I've been prego, Congratulations!

Hi Whit, Congrats Tasha!!
BF - Don't do it!!!!! Im addited now :rofl:

:hi: Whit! Good to see you.

Tasha41 - good luck. I hope you get it. Sounds exciting. :happydance:

How are you all? Been quiet in here recently.

I've avoided facebook games since Farmville. Used to spend hours on that when I was doing my first round of IVF a couple years back. I swear if I'd made a baby that cycle it would have come out dressed as a farmer! :rofl:

Having a nice quiet night tonight. Watching all the soaps and working on my crochet blanket. DH is sorting out his family tree research. I've told him I'll get it printed into a proper book for our 10th anniversary in March. He's really excited bless him.

Hey girls :wave: haven't been on much lately. What have i missed? Hope you are all okay.

:hi: Spent the day clearning out and moving stuff around in my kitchen. Just to make it easier and I can't believe how much space I have now I've told DH that is MY way :lol:

Sooooo much neater and organised.

We just watched Ghost Ship - I've watched it before when I was young and nothing scary scared me :argh: I'm such a soft arse nowadays :blush:

Hii Whit! Hello girls!

Oh BF I remember watching that when I was younger..I'm such a wuss now tho...I run across the hallway when I'm going to bed after the toilet and all the lights are off :blush:

xo

Spent the day cleaning the house and painting. My front room is amazing :cloud9:

I am soo happy with it. I can't believe three years ago when I first did it (when we moved in) I chose duck egg and organised it so that when the babies toys came they would be hidden away and its our haven. Over the last year or too, with two its never been like that.

I need to organise their toys in the front room. BUT there are pictures of them everywhere and they are my safe haven <3 does that make sense?...there toys aren't though :rofl:

I should clean, haha. Left it last minute as always though, haha. Watching The Rescuers Down Under with Tori instead. :D

I am going to organise the front room now :lol:

Hope you ladies are ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"