BnB Poler Bears

I film too... Much easier :haha: DH was like, who's taking the pics??? :rofl:

:haha: I know, it's really annoying how everywhere has different names. It's a wrist sit that goes into a kind of inverted knee hold with your other leg straight out behind the pole. I can't find it online to find another name.

Yeah it looks really impressive when it's done smoothly. I'm still really slow and take ages to let go lol.

I will start taking more photos and film when I've got these latest moves right.

Right ladies I need help

Instructor was trying to encourage me to get upside down.

Tips! Help! Fek!

I find it easier to kick up. I think inverted really comfortable actually. You just have to go for it, the only times I couldn't do it was when I held back a bit. With a spotter and mat though :lol:

Pic from today :)

Attachments

• 2013-09-26 14.11.09.jpg
    2013-09-26 14.11.09.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
I am suspecting I am too early for this shiz even when the instructor told me to try :wacko:
I only just got climbing. Hell I'm only on week 5 (give a bit for the fact I pole at home and class too) but still

Noo you can do it! My instructor got a bit mixed up on my weeks and thought I was on my 4th week (twice a week) when I had actually only been going for 4 lessons when she got me to try it. It really isn't as hard as it looks. Your instructor must think you are up to it.

That's what I thought, surely to god she wouldn't get me to try otherwise. But I defo need a spotter. Think this is one to take my time with tbh, it ain't gonna happen right away or as quick as anything else.

Why can't i do a bloody carousel I will never work this out :rofl: I manage to do more complicated moves than that!

Do you watch youtube tutorials? I find they are really helpful. I sometimes struggle more with really simple spins that the harder moves. Even my fireman spin isn't very neat :haha:

I inverted on my first lesson. You can do it!! I've had my non-pole friends inverting in my living room, it's really not as hard as it looks, go for it!

One tip i will chuck out there is wear a bra with no wire, mine kept hitting the pole as i inverted and bruising me. I now have a special pole bra with no wires haha.

Pole pic from this week..
1280855_236112149872867_273224057_n.jpg

I really want my own pole now!! There are a few moves I know how to do just need to practise and I'm desperate to get on a pole. I have nowhere to put one though.

Bra.... That's a bloody valid tip :rofl:

Where the sod would I get a decent one?

Red Lily shove some furnature out the way lol.

I want to do this soooooo bad :brat:

You ladies look fab!!

Do it!! It is so fun.

AP I've been thinking of ways to move furniture about and it just wouldn't work.

A few more bruises tonight.

Isn't it weird how we all have a "simple" move that others would find quite easy? DH bloody done a move in one go before I managed to crack it an hour later, pillows scattered on the floor cause I thought I'd die. :rofl: finally the baby curl is in my book!

Hurting! I don't think anyone realises how rough pole can be!

I just pulled the wires out of a primark bra :haha: but i have very small boobs so bras arent a big deal to me!

Why didnt I think of that before spending a ridiculous amount on two bras today? :rofl:

Oh I'm soooooo jealous!! I LOVE pole. I used to be quite good at it, but then the class stopped running :( I have my own pole but I don't the house structure enough to put it up lmao. Really really wish I could get back into it but the nearest class is over an hour away :(

Get a stud finder to help you Hun.
At the mo I'm using a steel beam so I'm ok but will need to use a stud finder when I need more space and move the pole

Studio Veena do online tutorials that are highly rated, there's 3 days free. I haven't tried myself but if the free days are good I may consider it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->