BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Hahaha, PB yeah I know....oh we got her a bubble lawn mower too! But I cracked that out early and gave it to her. She was getting so bored with her toys!

sounds fab jenny! one very luck princess :happydance:

dawny - swear by weight watchers, i do it on line as am too shy to go to the meetings! x x

oh and i'm so sorry to say honey, my ms never went away, think i was the exstreme, but i was sick all the way through my pregnancy x x

My sickness eased about 20 wks but hasnt fully gone hence why at 32 wks ive only put 1lb on

That sounds great Jenny, god I have no idea what to get Kaysie.

I swear by weightwatchers too, it had me back down to lower than my pre pregnancy weight in time for my wedding just 12 weeks after Morgan was born (used them from six weeks on). In fact I am gonna start now

My ms left at week 14 with my first, and 12 weeks with 2nd, didnt have it with Honey (got to week 22 without knowing), and Kaysie I didnt have it.

My mouth tastes of metal :sick:

I've had half a sandwich and a banana today and about the same amount in the past 4 days :cry:

Ewwww. Have you tried any remedies?

And just to bring this back on topic so PP doesnt tell us off :rofl:, who is everyone suspecting apart from Panda?

:happydance: for weight watchers :D

kirstin - for ms try ginger biscuits or rich teas, have the by your bed and eat before you get out! also try the travel sickness bands on presure points (i.e. wrists) - i'll keep thinking what got me through mine for you :D

Travel sickness bands are permanently on, I took them off yesterday and it was terrible. Ginger nuts, ginger cake, polos etc. Nothing works.

hmmm i'm not sure apart from panda! i suppose another clue will help us out!

though we have been chatting and offering advice, so all good ;) x x

hmmm i did find melted mozerella helped! goodness no's why!! have you been to docs for any sickness tablets - mine didn't work, but might be worth a shot! x x

No, going to try and get an appointment tomorrow. The thought of cheese makes me feel sick, I ordered a pizza the other day and one bite and I was feeling sick again:(

Nice to see lots of spam upon my return :rofl:

Just got out of the bath to find OH and Brooke fast asleep on the sofa :hissy:

She's supposed to be going to bed any minute and needs a feed :hissy:

oh pp big :hugs: i hate it when james doesn't stick to the routine :rofl: poor sod, he's soooooo nagged :rofl: x x

oh dear pp!

ffion only just went to bed because we've been at the inlaws for dinner and rhys is watching youve been framed with colin on the couch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->