BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

of course mamafy is suspicious! That's what the mistresses want you all to think anyways. No matter what though she doesn't fit the clue so why bother arguing about her?? let's focus on the four the clues do point to

I think torias spacebar has seen too much action judging by her post count

tonight I'm going to go through all 4 suspects posts, everyone else who is faithful do the same ;) Copy and paste them in here if you find anything suss :D

If this isnt making urself look suspect i dont know what is??

Woah that thats just happened recently cos before it was only Tezzy that had a vote..

Well, I know I'm not a mistress. However with the accusations you have throw around and especially knwong about your 'dodgyness' in the previous game, you are making yourself look suspect too!
Who did you vote for in the first round?

panda ally :smug:

if you say so toria, you know I don't know who is who but I do know what I see and I honestly can't see any reason for people pointing fingers at those who we don't have clues for :shrug: better to focus on those we do

Well, I know I'm not a mistress. However with the accusations you have throw around and especially knwong about your 'dodgyness' in the previous game, you are making yourself look suspect too!
Who did you vote for in the first round?

panda ally :smug:

Because you thought she was a mistress.... or seeing as Jenny Lynn had so many votes, taking the heat off the fact you may be a mistress urself?

honestly the vote was so close between jenny and panda do you really think the mistresses could have afforded to vote for panda???

if you say so toria, you know I don't know who is who but I do know what I see and I honestly can't see any reason for people pointing fingers at those who we don't have clues for :shrug: better to focus on those we do

I think it's not who people are voting for Vickie, but I for one suspect Mamafy and so will be watching who she says she is voting for and who she pushes others to vote for, there may be 'freebie' clues from just keeping an eye on those you suspect.

honestly the vote was so close between jenny and panda do you really think the mistresses could have afforded to vote for panda???

out of the four. serina was the only one that voted for panda.

if you all want to argue over those we don't have clues for be my guest :lol: I am going to focus on the four that the clue points towards so that hopefully we can catch the mistresses :D

It would depend when she voted, maybe I should get myself a jotter because I have no recollection. I know some people casted their votes later on tho. If one of those were Mamafy she could have ensured that her vote didn't 'count' as one to expose Panda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->