BnB Summer Loving - Day Seven *Final Result Page 554*

Erm, someone else has voted. TLB now has 2 votes. Tezzy has 1. I have yet to cast mine as I am undecided. This anominity sucks. We need to see who is casting their votes. I would beware girls I think there is a mistress among us.

yes!!! Mwhahaha!!

Erm that means Panda Ally voted so am guessing she isnt one???

She was prob the one that voted Tezzy first........... maybe Im wrong after all

tonight I'm going to go through all 4 suspects posts, everyone else who is faithful do the same ;) Copy and paste them in here if you find anything suss :D

If this isnt making urself look suspect i dont know what is??

That just makes me smart ;)

but that post just made you even more suss than I thought you were:muaha:

Its very easy to pick on an very obvious target like me as I was Hv in last round but as Vickie pointed out no clues; as yet point to me :D no doubt one will though:rofl:

why shouldn't everybody check their posts to see if they appear guilty :shrug:

If I was a mistress would I really be giving away secrets to try and catch them?

Night girls no doubt gonna have a very excited five year old waking me up soon x

Im starting to think Im taking this far too seriously....:dohh:

It is terrible, it gets in your head...see what you're like by next Saturday. You'll have a tick and everything:rofl:
I defintely think Claire and think she will get vote judging by the way she answered me when I accused her last night :D

But I won't vote yet :)

Personally I think the mistresses aren't playing it smart enough....they shouldn't be voting so early because they don't yet know who we're going to bump off:dohh:

But they'll learn:muaha:

What we have to do is ensure we all stick together and focus on the 4 suspects and discuss each one. it might have to wait till tomorrow though as I'm knackered:rofl:

Or maybe they're onto something Kirstin ;)

I went with Mamafy even though we were on the same team, to throw people off ;) Be careful girls!!
Remember Toria pointed out Jenny have more N,s therefore stirred the vote ...its more fun for her to watch us screw up

well serina is one of the four right? So im swaying towards her
can i ask why ....as i was panda all the way nobody seemed to listen !

i'm gong on the fact that she fits the clue and that she pushed really hard for jenny. I've already said that. it was a very close race between jenny and panda
agreed

:shrug: if people don't want to believe me that's fine, I wasn't believed when I said panda either :lol:

I believe you:hugs:

Out of us 4 am i only one pleading my case ? come on u hussys plead your case or cant u face lying :smug:

right im not reading 50 odd pages of spam some one fill me in???? please!!!!

morning!

im thinking clairbear because she did fight very hard for people to vote jenny, i followed her and voted because she did and i also thought mamafy was head mistress and she didnt vote for jenny.. so i jumped on the bandwagon and thought i was right!

:)

^^ hey i only mention jennny lynn after everyone else had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->